+ Reply to Thread
Page 731 of 782 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 741 781 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7819

Thread: LARGE CAPITAL vs GOOD STRATEGY.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well i don't think large capital is the best in forex investment because with a large capital if you don't make use of good strategy you can end up losing the capital but with good strategy you can always get the number of large capital you wanted
    we have a large capital is certainly an advantage for the trader, and I think all traders would have tried to make trades with a large capital ..
    when we use a large capital in trading, then we can apply various strategies according to market conditions, and it becomes more effective for us to generate a profit ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simbagi123 View Post
    app log kiya kahtey ho forex main profit k liye en dono main se kiya aham ha large capital ya k good strategy
    Beside any other factors which can influences our trading, both are needed. Large capital will help us low our risk procentage but has ability to gaining worthy profit (Worthy profit with low risk). And good strategy help us to keep our trading in right path to profit island. CMIIW
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure should you have bought practical approaches next you'll be able to produce a practical belongings within your speculator as well as superior method using tiny minimal various belongings will be as a result lethargic but it surely quiet go deal as well as gather revenue to ensure can certainly save a considerable belongings as well as facilitate that develop by simply making lots of and lots of revenue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by puri View Post
    unfortunately, not everyone has a great capital. so, we better focus on the strategies we use. when it can provide a consistent profit, it is possible to transform a small capital to be great. I prefer a better strategy.
    the amount of capital is a matter of how much a person can afford to put in his/her trading balance so it is different for each person.
    but good strategy is required by every one who wants to trade regardless of the account size that the trader has.
    so it's better to go with good strategy than large capital. but if you have both then it's great for you.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately, not everyone has a great capital. so, we better focus on the strategies we use. when it can provide a consistent profit, it is possible to transform a small capital to be great. I prefer a better strategy.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by macblanc474 View Post
    I anticipate so both are acceptable for trading but so acceptable is strategies accordingly if you accept acceptable strategist again you can accomplish a acceptable basic in your business and otherside.
    haan basic ke sath trading krne me apko apne businees me bhi kafi fayda hoga kyuki capital ke sath strategy ko agar aap ache se consider karenge to apko kisi bhi businee me problem nhi aayegi kyuki dono hi trading ke liye bhi importan thai

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    I anticipate so both are acceptable for trading but so acceptable is strategies accordingly if you accept acceptable strategist again you can accomplish a acceptable basic in your business and otherside.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy is superior to a large trading capital. I know several traders who have significant trading deposits but who still face losses because they are unable to evolve a profitable and good trading system.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first u need to know what is forex?forex is as like a great business where u can many countryes currince buy and sell.a business need large capital and good stratege are same for developing.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first u need to know what is forex?forex is a business that for buy and sell currency.for a business large capital and good strategy both are needed as same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 731 of 782 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 741 781 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)