+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 782 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: LARGE CAPITAL vs GOOD STRATEGY.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to say the couple that big capital and good strategy can be the best combination for every trader but if given to choose from them then I think good strategy is imperative and with the help of good strategy and lack of capital also a trader can make good money while trading. and If a trader wants to trade with big capital than I think that a good strategy is very important and indispensable for big capital. Without a good strategy you can not trade with big capital and you have to face losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    large capital is also indispensable in tarding but more requires a strategy and a reliable trading system hani and traders man trades with traders that run well then he will do the trading in accordance with the desired conditions, then the trading we do must use the system and the best way to keep the channel profitable if we can trade with the system we test then so-so big investment if you do not then do not invest. and we can generate huge profits from trading if we have a good strategy in our minds. I know that big capital also needs to use risk management in trading well. But if traders lack strategy they can not make a profit with big capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading both big capital and good strategy is very important. with a good strategy we can get a good profit but to make trades we need capital. with large capital we will have a large margin so we can use good money management and can reduce the risks we take in trading. by using good strategy and big capital, we can get big profit with little risk. and big capital in trading that will make us also more comfortable in trading, but I think it will be important if we also use a good strategy in this trade. because even if using small capital, if we use a very good strategy, we will still be able to develop small capital that we have it.

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure each one is very important. For the reason that only useful techniques will never make a lot of money in this regard, we now have some chances. If we now have a perfect chance, then we will never have to experience a quick margin call. We can all handle freely and also generate attractive profits. That's the reason I'm sure we want every profitable technique and enough capital. and I know that big capital is good for trading in forex to generate profit. If we are big capital then we can take big risks in trading. But if we have small capital we can not use risk management in trading and make losses in trading because it takes a big risk.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should know that Big Capital does not Guarantee You that You can make Big Money in Forex Trading. Good Capital and Strategy is Very Influential, Without Good Analysis You will only lose in Forex Trading but without Adequate Capital, Your Analysis Will not Work Effectively because there will always be opportunities for Drawdown and I think both are very important if you have big capital and and you use a good strategy, then it will help you and you will get a lot of profit. Good strategy is very important in every field. Big capital and good strategy implementation are both very important.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smart strategy is sweet and very big capital is also good. With a viable strategy you will profit from capital letters but if you are greedy and impatient then you can still make a loss. If you have each, then you may be satisfied with a smaller profit volume that can still be big enough for you and you should not take excessive risk and your capital is safe. thus I would be able to say that every unit of area is required for trading. and I think if we have big capital with a good strategy, we will earn big money per day and per month therefore, two forces in the market. But to find a good strategy we have to do our best and practice more with many strategies to achieve strong

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big capital without a good strategy is useless, it will disappear in just a few hours or minutes. a good strategy with a small amount of capital is very slow but still go trade and earn profit, and good strategy should be given more preference than big capital because it can only generate profit in trading and I think better technique good, with lots of your money but do not have a very good software system then your judgment will subsequently be reduced and gradually MC, you should be able to gain benefits in a sustainable way though little.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is strategy is basically the method and planning taken to trade in all situations, not in risk, loss, more profit and provide motivation to make more money. Although big capital strategy is more important because if you have adopted a good strategy that you can earn from a little profit rather than big and big profits and I think a good start is very important more than big capital. Because with a good strategy you can make big profits starting with a small capital. and if you have big capital. and do not have a good strategy in this case you can lose all your capital.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good strategy is more useful than a big capital in forex trading because a good strategy always helps a trader. if they defend it always, they can benefit. but big capital does not have a guarantee because forex contains losses for every trader and then our capital can be reduced ... and I think a good strategy is better than good capital. because if you do not have a plan or strategy in your trade, good capital does not work to make a profit. Instead of a strategy, good capital holders will be faced with losses. So I must say that in all types of business, a good strategy can change your life.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my own point of view, a good strategy is much better than big capital because there is no captal that can last long without a good strategy. You can quickly create your account no matter how little it is with a good startegy. though a great capiotal is good but a lot of concentration should be given to a good strategy and If you have a big capital with a bad strategy, you will end up broke, because you lose all your capital. It will be different if you have a good strategy, but your capital is still limited, you can develop it with the right movement. After a while, your capital will grow repeatedly and in the end you can have big capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 782 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)