+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 200 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humy forex main big time frames main tarding karna chaye kun ke big time frame main hi hum acha earn akr sakty hain sma time frame main trend ka sahi pata nhi chlta ha is iye apni tardes main big time frame use karin aur phr acha earn karin aur big time frmae ka hisab sa hi long trades open karin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I think H1 is the best time-frame for all traders and we need to develop our own trading methods and trading strategy and without trading plan we can not get success in trading and we can not make money in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek trader pay depend karta hai k wo kitnay lot size ki trade lagana chahta hai aur kitna kam karna chahta hai ku k aesay kum he traders hain jin ko maloom hota hai k un k lye konsa lot size fit karna hai aur kiss k zarye say wo zyada aur behtreen earning kar sakty hain.ek middle class hamesha he 1 hour ka time frame use karta hai.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here i want to ask my friends and fellows that what time for trading is good in this trading business if i want to trade in night time will it be suitable for me or i should trade in other time? kindly share

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All time frames are best for trading if your follow the best trend in the time frame of every country coming data and if you failed to pick up the trend then any frame will not suite to you for the trading So trend pickness and to trade with proper planning and strategy is the best use of every time frame.

Senior Member Forex3435 is an unknown quantity at this point Forex3435's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min hum different time frame ko use kar k earning bhi kar sakte hin humari sabar se kei gaye trading humin ye moqa deiti he k hum es karobar ko samjhin sath min hum lambi trading agar karna chahin to d1 ya w1 ko use karin to acha he aur phir agar hum short balance se kaam karin to H1 time frame best he.

Senior Member eniolafxt is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different trader have different type of ways to trade the forex market.i like to trade the forex market with 30min time frame and i really enjoy the forex market trading business with it.trader need lot of believe in the time frame

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me best time frame depend trader ke strategy par karta hai aur wo market me short or long term kaise kaam karna pasand karta hai,yahan trader ko jabb ye achhe se pata chal jayenga to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think H1 and D1 are the best time from for the swing trader and M15 ,M5 and M1 is the best time frame for the scalper and I think we can trade with proper timeframe if we have good trading experiences and I believe that if we can trade with proper understanding of the market only then we can make good money here.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we can trade with different time frame but my best time frame is D1 and H1 and I think we need to use different time frame to detect the trend of the market and to confirm the trend of the market trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 200 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)