+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 200 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ladoali View Post
    forex trade ma best time frame 15mnt ka ha kio ka mostly trader yahi use karty ha kio ka is trding ka secdual ka samj a jati ha jis
    trading ma karny ma asani hoti ha.
    I think we are not just to watch small time frame. Because we need to broaden our view. If we only see a small time frame,
    and knowing about the small trend it will be dangerous if we do not pay attention to the high time frame.
    Because usually the minor trend will return to the main trend. So we always need another time frame to know the dominant trend.
    If we are wrong in our little time frame, we still need to watch high time rrame.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you my darling because I think it depends on the traders themselves, what is the best time to trade here for you?
    I think if you have more knowledge about this and to know that how to trade here, this is the best time for you to trade.
    Also, before you trade, if you learn and practice more, I think it's time you trade here.
    So this is the best time to trade, when you know that you are perfect in trading.

good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it all depends on you my friend there are some ppl who trade only everyday or just h4 and do not care about other tf and there
    ppl who will keep going forward and keep coming belwo all for m1, so it all depends on you what
    you want selling with the approach down or down high or just one tf no one fix it all will end up getting the most

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhia dekho baat sunoo m3 apko batao ke trading ke alag alag teeqey hotey hn means ke agarapko long term kam krna hn to h4 d1 w1 best time frame hn scamping k lie best time frame m1 m5 m15 m30 hn baqi short term ke kie apko h1 pr tradekrni chaiye..
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-16), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't give you answer to your question my dear brother. Because I am unaware of that what you talking about. But I hope that there's a number of many experienced members who can easily give up a best answer to you. I am just sticking here from the last 23 days i think.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-14), garrysidhu (2017-10-17), ghaffar500 (2017-10-18), incomejobs (2017-10-14), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-16), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-14), QamarXulqi (2017-10-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-16), sachit (2017-10-16), zahid2016 (2017-10-19)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the commaircans must be active and up to date with the newx and the poulitic movement and also that works with intelegensse, after the rest it comes all alone, I believe that it is just necessary to be up to date with the market

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. All key inside you.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garrysidhu View Post
    Kabhi apko outo trade nhi krni chahie bhai forex me hmesha hi hme ashi trade apne menual way ke sath hi krni hogi jehi best he bhai outo trade ek bad option he forex me ashi success make krne ke lie isme koi dout nhi
    Haan bhai sahi kaha kabhi bhi hum logo ko auto trading nahi karna hota hai, idher jitna ho sake manual trade kare to best hai bhai, auto trading karne se humare ko nuksan hai bhai kabhi hum manual sikh nahi sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-10-16)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by munibkhan View Post
    dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen kam risk wali trade karni chaue is k lyie hamen foirex market mein hamen longterm trade Karen jis k liye hum h1 ya h4 k timeframe ko follow Karen hum
    Kabhi apko outo trade nhi krni chahie bhai forex me hmesha hi hme ashi trade apne menual way ke sath hi krni hogi jehi best he bhai outo trade ek bad option he forex me ashi success make krne ke lie isme koi dout nhi
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

13. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-10-16)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I see all of the time frame are best for trading and it is depends individual trading strategies. Many trader like 1 hour and 4 hour time frame but 4 hour time frame is good for most of the trader because 1 hour time frame is too short, so they like 4 hour time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 200 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)