+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 200 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I think it depends on the time zone that contains the form to the broker. In 1 hour or after hours or maybe more when time as server every day. Easily, you need to try 15 feet or maybe some seeds on the ground, it's time now. 30 traders with sessions should too !! and I find that if you have to trade for the short term then m15 is one of the best time frames you can use but if you have to trade for a long time then you can use it as hourly chart because they give you better trendlines for trading !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mare khial se trading ka koi time best nahi ha.har koi apne hisab sa trading karta ha.har trade ka apna hisab ha.jo us na apne
    hisab sa set kayea hota ha.jo us ko trading ka laye best lagta ha.forex ki market ka koi pata nahi hota kis waqt
    profit ma ho.is lie is ka bary ma kuch nahi kaha ja sakta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Ap ko agr trading ka pata ha kafi knowledge ha tu AP k liye sub time easy hen apko sub SE help milti ha ...forex trading market main trading ke liye tamam time frame hi best ha. har trader ka apna experience hota ha ye sub time hmary liye he hen or har trader apne experience ke hisab se time frame chose karta ha. main ziada tar 1 hour or 1 day time frame use karta hon.or m kbi kbi 15 mnt Wala b use krta hn.. thank you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

FM1881 (2018-07-01)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and all will be well with the patient and all will be fine with the ready and all need the process and as a trader we should be able to focus and it is very good. and I myself am happy with h1 time frame and it is very nice and for all needs to process and ready. and forex is a free time trading business and we can trade it as our desire and trading time frame depending on your trading style if you trade short or long time so you can choose time to trade.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    There is two time always best First is when market is closing and second is when market is opening. in my point of view I think it's the best time of trading when market is closing movement is slow usually that time you should open a trade on any pair buy or sell according to your forex knowlede and leave it open you will see magic when market will open.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-26), bali351 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Sunriser1 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (3), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that forex is the biggest in the world market, it gives me many ways to earn profit, I think any time of the day is the best for trading when you want to work in Forex, you enter Forex trading and work and earn more profit again !!! and my own trade with h1 and i do because i use strategy to use time frame and i think as our trader should be ready and all will be fine with focus and hard work will be very meaningful.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can add to this thread that Forex is the largest as a market in the world, it gives me many ways to earn profit, I think any time of the day is the best for trading when you want to work in Forex, you come in Forex trading and work and get more profit !! and of course that forex is the biggest market in the world, it gives me many ways to gain profit, I think any time of day is the best for trading when you want to work in Forex, you come in Forex trading and work and scramble for more profit again !!

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother wants to let you know your type of information which all the time is the best frame to trade. You can trade day and night anytime to get a profitable business. But most people can trade nightly for the best business. During the day there is too much of a rush to do the job but at night time it is very easy to work with online forex trading business forums to make money for future life. and I suggest you always use a larger time frame like 4 hours and daily for price action analyzing the daily time frame is best. some traders use h4 frames but it is not good to get profit trading every time. but if you use the price action then you have the possibility to get more profit so try to use price action

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i think higher time frame give you more big picture of market trend you can better analysis with high time frame like 4 hour and daily time frame. if you are short term trader or scalper than you use m30 and 1 hour time frame it actually depends on your trading strategy or plan.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one time frame. it is daily. some traders use the four hour frame but it is not good to earn trading profits every time. but if you use price action then you have the possibility to get more profit so try to use price action and also be careful in week movement. and the best part of Davrzinh may or trade them by giving estimates is true, a framework for an hour, but whenever they trade on tires, the greatest technical analysis gives good results and in particular that small Aldaafflerenchen to trade for traders who are interested in small profits in a short time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 200 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)