+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 200 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned Muylonely is an unknown quantity at this point Muylonely's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time frame for forex daily trading i think is 15M we still can see the market movement in 15m but not too detail, so we still can forecasting something by still seeing the general shape of the graph

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hasaonline is an unknown quantity at this point hasaonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many new traders spend days, weeks, or even months, trying every possible time frame in an attempt to find the one that makes their trading profitable. They try everything from 30 second charts up to monthly charts, and then try all of the non time based time frames (e.g. ticks, volume, and price ranges), and when none of them make a profit, they try them again, thinking that they must have missed something the first time through. When they still don't find a profitable time frame, they adjust their trading system or technique slightly, and then they try all of the time frames again, and so on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member laroma_kdan is an unknown quantity at this point laroma_kdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if you trade always to follow any times as a session then i advice you London and New-York session is the best time to open a trade and open trade to see good position also trade with trend because a trend is your best friend in this forex markets !

Senior Member hafiza samreen is an unknown quantity at this point hafiza samreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waisay to her time market acha move karrai hoti hai,or market watch krtay raho to acha favour daiti hai market,but i think sb c acha time jis time market sb c ziada move krti hai wo hai 6pm to 8pm,is time kafi achi trade lagti hain.......

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can select the time frame it is depend on the strategy some trader like scalping and some trader like long trade for the scalping using short time frame as like m15 nd for the long trade using long time frame as like h1, h4, d1, w1.

Senior Member idawak is an unknown quantity at this point idawak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that There are a lot of available time frame such as a 1M,a 5M,a 15M,a 30M,a 1H,a 1D,a 1 month. but for a scalper like me prefer a small time frame. 5M and 15M is the best time frame for scalping trader, you can place and close transactions with easers really !!

Senior Member mehfooz is an unknown quantity at this point mehfooz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai is me koi tie fix nai he ap ko is time pe trade ko open karna chaye ya is time pe close kar dena chaye ye to log apni thinking se chalte he k kab kn sa trade ko open karna he ya close karna he har currency ka alag alag hota he..

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not what you should take form other traders, the best time frame might be when you have got the lasting solution to your trading skills and plan, it may be the time that you will finally conclude on this, do not decide this from other traders.

Senior Member sickcolet is an unknown quantity at this point sickcolet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you scalp I hope that you never have to go out of m1, m2, m5 and m15. If you like trading large you have to use better the h4, h1, etc

Senior Member opang is an unknown quantity at this point opang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I tried trading in all time frames on a demo account, I found that very nice m5.I find it more profitable.I will use this as the key to my trading success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 200 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)