+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The professionals as graphic designer with ample experience in the field of designing trade showed displays NYC can provide you as an excellent traded as show graphics for your display as a unit. That added to a superb printing service will indeed make your portable trade show display unit a sure shot center of attraction in the most crowded of places ! Trading karne ke liye humen ek saath two time frame ki chart par work karna chahiye, ek high time frame market ki trend ko find karne ke liye aur ek small time frame ki chart market me achchi position open karne ke liye honi chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jaha tak mai sochata hu ki yah her trader ki apni soch per depend karta hai ki kis time frame ko follow karta hai vase mai to trading me 1 hour time frame ko hi like karta hu esse mujhe market ki movement ko samjhne me bahut hi jayda help mil jati hai jiske anusar mai apne trade ko open karta hu. I just wanted to ask whats the best time fram to trade in for example 15min charts, hour charts or daily charts?? a lot of people say its based on your personality is this true?? Also would you ever trade two time fram at once for example a daily chart and a 15 min chart???

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein time ki selection aap ki trading strategy pe depend kerti hai k aap kis strategy ko follow ker rahay hain. Ager aap Forex trading se small profit hi earn kerna chahtay hain tu then aap ko scalping kerni chahye aur scalping k lye 15Min 30Min k time frames best hain. my dear I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the open of European markets to the 3 hour mark. Then later from the open of US market to the 3 hour mark from there. These two time frames are the best times to trade. Especially the 2nd one. There the volatility of both the markets gets combined and gives really big moves on any trading day. Also there is clarity available on charts to recognise in which direction the market is going.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there is no the best period of your time for dealing, I think. Because it is rely on your stlye dealing. If you an competitive investor, scalping in 5minutes period of your time will be excellent for you. But if you a average investors, not competitive but no traditional either, 30minutes-1hour period of yours times as maybe excellents for as you. But if you a lengthy lasting investor, period of your time above 4hours may be appropriate for you !

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading karne k liye best Time frame Daily ya 4 Hours hai isme aapko kam false signal miltey hain aur aap is time frame me kaam karke ek long term trader ban saktey jisse aapko zyada time bhi computer k saamne nahi guzaarna parega aur aapko profit bhi acha hoga, Main issi time frame me kaam karta hoon aur aapko bhi issi time frame me kaam karne ki salaah dena chahta hoon.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading best time hai aur forex aik great business hai aur mein daily apna task complete karta hoon is business sy aur mein daily 5 to 15 dollar tak earn karta hoon kabi is business sy mujey bohat jiyda loss bi ho jata hia aur kabi profit bi ho jata hai yeh forex mein laga rehta hai but mein ziyda sy ziyda apna knwioeldge gain karta hoon aur mein loss aur money ko manage kar ky achi ratio make karta hoon.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have observed that although Forex market is 24 hour open but the USA and Europe markets the opening and the closing times are more volatile time and the more volumes as a crates during this time frame, so according to that time you get your time zone and trade, which is little risky and more profitable opportunity as you get good movement ! all time frame is gud for trading..but i use h1 time frame..if u do scalping in trading,so 5 min,15 min time frame is gud for trading...n also time frame depend on ur trading stretegy....all trader use different time frame...

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time frame pata karne ke liye trader ko system par time dena hoga kyunki har trader ka system aur trading style alag hota hai aur aap bina eske kaam nahi kar sakte,forex me aapko signals sahi tabhi milenge jabb aap sahi time frame use kar rahein hoge.. time frame hamesha strategy ke hisab se hi lena chahiye agar aap ka strategy higher time frame me istemaal hota hai to aap higher time frame le sakte hain wahin agar lower time frame me aapka strategy accha signal deta hai to aap lower me kar sakte hain.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that we selected as the times frames as an according to our strategy As For scaling M5, M15 and for long trading H1 and H4,I also trade in H1 and H4 it is the best time frame in forex market. And there we need to perfect calculation to complete success in forex markets !! Certainly that there are soo many times as a zones there is no way that you can know ho to do your tradeing well in that as tradeing that you may do just makes for the sure you have seen whatever side is Moving then look at the movements !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)