+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member vidhya thummar is an unknown quantity at this point vidhya thummar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all time frame is gud for trading..but i use h1 time frame..if u do scalping in trading,so 5 min,15 min time frame is gud for trading...n also time frame depend on ur trading stretegy....all trader use different time frame...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aliwaqas8620 is an unknown quantity at this point aliwaqas8620's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jitna mera experience hay aaj tak mainay jitna watch kiya hay markeet main zayada movement shaam 4 bjay say raat ko 10 bjay tak achi khasi movement rahti hay yeh time best hay trading k liyay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shivam is on a distinguished road Shivam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This depends on all individual traders, some make money on M15 and some make money on D1. All have different strategy and all prefer different time frames, I personally refer H4 and D1. D1 gives me about 200-800 pips on a single trade! So I prefer D1 and H4 too! I trade H4 for Mid term and D1 for long term!

Member koujdan is an unknown quantity at this point koujdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that forex har time hi online rahty hy iss ka koi bi fix time nahin hy baz logon ny issed ked kaid fixed as a timed as a bnay hoy hien k iss time iss ka asha time period koi shaam ka kahtaa hy aor koi subah ka aor koi raat ka iss liey app k pass jo bi time ho app usi time ko manage karty hoi iisy time k ander trading karny ki koshsih karins !

Senior Member ounkga is an unknown quantity at this point ounkga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The select the time frame it is depend on the strategies.Some trader like scalping and some trader like long trade.For the scalping using shorters times frames as like m5,m15,m30.And for the long trade using long time frame as like h1,h4,d1,w1 and m1.I think long time frame is the best !

Member mopld is an unknown quantity at this point mopld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have observed that although Forex market is 24 hour open but the USA and Europe markets the opening and the closing times are more volatile time and the more volumes as a crates during this time frame, so according to that time you get your time zone and trade, which is little risky and more profitable opportunity as you get good movement !

Senior Member dajouka is an unknown quantity at this point dajouka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that its depend upon your trading style.if you are scalper than you need to follow the trend in the m5 and the m15.if you are trend trader than you must use higher time frames like h1 and h4 which gives us broader picture and gives us clearer trended !

Member alaaessam is an unknown quantity at this point alaaessam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tthe largest time frame is used for major supply...,,demand imbalances in any given market. We want to know if we are butting our heads up against a brick wall before taking a trade and know where the potential reversals are going to take place

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

the largest time frame is used for major supplydemand imbalances in any given market. We want to know if we are butting our heads up against a brick wall before taking a trade and know where the potential reversals are going to take place

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with best time frame trading we has greaters as a credibility in the respected and the especially after making price trends consists everything that the marginal benefits of short term and less as an innocent business select opposite for more

Member sunidhi is on a distinguished road sunidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me all tim best hota ha liken ap kise bi time work kr sakho ho or ap ko bas expirance hona chaye tak ke ap is me loss nh ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)