+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Where can i learn advanced forex trading strategies?

Senior Member blueman768 is an unknown quantity at this point blueman768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u can open demo account, get demo balance, start trading some item buy and sell, almost 30 days u trading u can earn basic knowledge. after u use ur mind and develop ur knowledge. U can take
    advice ur nearest person who expert forex trading. so grow ur knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    You can learn many thing here forum is the best place for learning i would like to suggest you you have to work hard and if you have any doubts you can clear with forum senior members then can help you lot.
    Yes i agree it forex trading can change our life as well our economy. Forex gives the trader the opportunity to self dependent and financially sufficient. To gain in forex one should follow the rules of forex trading. There are some golden rules of forex trading and it can be found in the internet. the traders who want to earn the income from the Forex then the primary thing they have to do is that they must remain cool minded during making the investment in the Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hi-tech is an unknown quantity at this point hi-tech's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that same is with strategy then apply it on your trading daily. Best of luck

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    You can learn many thing here forum is the best place for learning i would like to suggest you you have to work hard and if you have any doubts you can clear with forum senior members then can help you lot.
    yes , they are many forum senior members are active here and they can help the new traders for learning . this forum is very good place for new traders as well as senior traders . they can get good trading experience here .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    true what you say, if we can make a profit only in demo accounts it may be very easy, because we are not so bothered psychology because of the virtual money. if we could make a profit on real account that was a good, but not just in one or two days we got the advantage, we have to be consistent at least a week. if it is how we can be consistently achieved in one month and so on.

Senior Member nomi777 is an unknown quantity at this point nomi777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then some deep self explanation will be called for. Why did I fail to follow my rules? How can I stop my-self from doing that gain? Am I likely to do that gain, etc.. But do you notice the wording of the uestions? How can I, Will I, Why did I. Here the trader knows he takes total responsibility for every trade and is seeking re-assurance that he will not break the rules again.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for learn about forex trading we can just browse on internet, we can find many forex forum , there we can discutions and make learn from another member.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy lagta hai k ap ko sab sai pehlay bacis sekh laina cahay then he kese aur way ki taraf ana cahay kio k forex mai jitna sekhna utna he kam hai peroples apni apni trading karna cahty hain magar rule sai koi nhae cahlta jis ki waja sai is mai loss hota hai....

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good learning forex strategy is in the forum because so many professional traders who give lessons on how to trade right and good and how we can make a profit with consistent, after we learned at the forum we should dare try to practice it so that we get to experience new and later we can develop a strategy to be able to produce comfort and most importantly, can make a profit at the time of trade

Senior Member asattar is an unknown quantity at this point asattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap forex ky abry am knowlage or expiraesen demo acount aps kar sakty bah kiu ky si sy ap tarding bhe sikh sakty hio kiu ky ya bhot he best btarding sestm ha jaha sy ahm akm akrty ah,,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)