+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 217 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason that each of us really has to understand the extraordinary FX training course before we all start dealing can be because it will offer us an understanding of forex currency trading. Lck related to understanding and also the lack of knowledge could be the main losses experienced by traders. and of course people may not buy and sell without getting the exact details or of course about dealing with buying and selling. mature investments can cause failure and can also cause damage associated with self-esteem with investment. Therefore we must include at least some important information about investment specifically with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is the only easy way to earn a lot of money in a short time. Make a rich man if he does it right. Knowledge is difficult if you have merchant traders who have trade with the maximum advantage of good knowledge and skills to trade with money management so this will make us much better in this business and I have a course on forex trading and I take this one years ago and then I started trading my demo and now I am a full-time trader and now I have enough skills in trading and I will be good by following indicators and I think this is the best to make good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed we have to practice first on a demo account before entering a real account. and after us, we can generate consistent profits from trading on a demo account, trade on an account then please pen and then on a mini account and standard .. and trade without studying. we have my own guitar tutor doing it myself. we have a very good dealer along with my own part to share with myself how to be described as a very good dealer. My partners and I will not need a training course on investing because of the fact that a very good dealer has to invest together with sincere consideration and will understand where the psychology comes from. training courses and also can do the same way but sincere considerations are different from others.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex courses are very important because we have a lot of knowledge but I think we are better off learning on a demo account to do our own analysis, not doing real trading strategies before we find the accurate ones ... usually courses are expensive so we are better off using only real accounts. and Yes you are right, I also agree with you because without knowing there is nothing to produce. If a beginner learns this business very well and then practices it on a demo account then he can make money here and enjoy forex trading.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must first learn how to make plans, strategies, and also try to learn how to use different forex tools and then we can start taking trades as quickly as possible without regard to the potential risks of this work, you must know that each project is to learn and understand the Gulf special before starting so it is recommended for everyone in the trade I have read the contents of the trade and you get success only when you know about your goals and the map to achieve that goal is the same as when you want to trade so you have to get complete knowledge about the business and then have to gain experience and develop trading strategies to get success.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The sharpness of capital that we have to learn about the progress of forex that can be accepted before we do alpha trading is that it will give us the ability to trade forex. Low ability and nearsightedness are the above losses faced by forex traders and yes it is very dangerous to just jump into the Forex market when you do not have all the necessary information and the experience needed for you to be able to compete well in the Forex market knows full well that the market Forex is a very risky and dangerous market to enter and start trading when you do not have all the necessary trading experience.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a good trader on my side to tell me how to be a good trader. I don't need a course to trade because for a good trader we have to trade with a real account and can learn about psychology from it. The course and practice are the same as different real accounts. It is true that it is important for traders to study first and then trade immediately. And I love my own guardian. I trade with my party to tell me how to become a successful trader. Of course I don't need to trade because, because we have to trade good traders with real accounts and can learn more about the phsykology. courses and because we need forex knowledge, forex skills and and trading experience, these factors will build our trading style or our trading character, and maybe we can make money better than we start forex trading without learning forex well. A place to learn forex is a forex forum and to practice we need a demo account.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very easy answer for all. Forex is a more volatile market and whenever anything is possible. For this reason, every time you need to be more aware of market trends. For this reason, most traders provide advice on trading live accounts immediately after the right demo. practice. and whatever business or profession if you access after abilities and acquaintances are abundant, it is difficult to survive and so in Forex, trading after vigilance and acceptable abilities may be very worrying because there is a large accident complex and trading on Forex runs from a thorny area that blisters a little carelessness can result in a big loss.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everything depends on the ability of people to capture the learning that they do, for me to learn is one of the businesses that we must do to become successful traders, but if we only learn to read, but don't dare try to practice, for me to learn one is learning, a successful trader who always starts learning to use a demo account and is never afraid of the mistakes he made, because I think mistakes will teach us to become trained traders and yes any business or profession if you enter without knowledge and enough experience will be difficult to survive and so in forex, trading without preparation and good knowledge may be very dangerous because there is a big risk involved and forex trading runs from a thorn forest where a little carelessness can result in heavy losses.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very very complex business and it is very difficult to fully understand it ... because of that you have to learn it right before starting it in the right way ... I don't learn it in a good way and I have to lose in real and Forex accounts and learn zaror karain lekin zaida Focus trade demo apni or special apni errors pay rahkain jab trading apk pay error karty ap un ko error ignored karain nah se se acha sabaq karain results or knowledge apni or karain gay zaida ko skills. sath mai news. analysis. technical and basic techniques mai apa zaida karain gay tu yeh sub se acha how to ho trade looking for ka.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 217 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)