+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 217 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya Any business or any profession if you enter without enough knowledge and experience it is going to difficult to survive in and so is in forex, trading without good preparation and knowledge may be very dangerous as there is big risk involved and trading in forex is walking from the jungle of thorns where little carelessness may result into big losses. in my view its answer is that...you should learn the proper course before start real trading because if you will start it without proper training so it will kill all your capital and your all trades would go in loss because you are doing it without getting proper knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    two sided sword. If you make a small mistake you'll be ended up with big trouble. That's why you should come to real trading only after a through knowledge in the trading technics. Just try what you learn with a demo account & come to live if you're really satisfy with your results in demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tutor own self. i have good trader with my side to tell me how be a good trader. i don't need course for trading because for b a good trader we must trading with real account and can learn about phsykology from that. course and practise is the same way but real account is different.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), Unregistered (1)

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    i have my tutor own self. i have good trader with my side to tell me how be a good trader. i don't need course for trading because for b a good trader we must trading with real account and can learn about phsykology from that. course and practise is the same way but real account is different.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very very complex business and it is very hard to understand it completely...therefore you should learn it properly before starting it in actual way...i did not learn it in good way and i had to loss in real account that is true of course that it is important for traders to learn first and then do live trading...because forex market is very complicated and it needs alot of knowledge.....we should first learn how to make a plan, strategies and also try to learn how to use different tools of forex and then we can start trading...there are many factors, which affect forex market and we should be aware of economic and business news and also know to do make a fundamental and technical analysis....and then we can do live trading.....,,,,,,

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a two sided sword. If you make a small mistake you'll be ended up with big trouble. That's why you should come to real trading only after a through knowledge in the trading technics. Just try what you learn with a demo account & come to live if you're really satisfy with your results in demo account. I believe that learning in forex trading continues. I just pity all those who are just in a hurry to make millions trading forex, such are those who lord money gallantly and then blame it on the market or the broker cheating them. Patience is required in forex trading and most expecially in learning. And ofcourse, learning never stops.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not all about forex course but you have to remember that the experience is a very important thing this must be known if you are not a self learner then you must know this take a course and pay the money it worth it concerning fine individual by using this section to make sure people the best way often be a fine individual. i actually really don't want lessons to get stock trading for the reason that to get h an effective individual have to stock trading by using serious akun that will know about physiology out of this. stock trading may bring about cuts and even may bring about decline with self-belief around stock trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bina forex ki knowledge aur experience ke agar hum trading karte hai to humen kabhi bhi kisi bhi trade me loss ho sakti hai jis se humen apne capital ko khona pad sakta hai. Isliye expert traders aur senior traders humen ye suggest karte hai ki forex me live trading karne se pahle forex ki knowledge aur demo account par practice karna bahut jaruri hai. concerning fine individual by using this section to make sure people the best way often be a fine individual. i actually really don't want lessons to get stock trading for the reason that to get h an effective individual have to stock trading by using serious akun that will know about phsykology out of this.. amature stock trading may bring about cuts and even may bring about decline with self-belief around stock trading.... hence individuals must currently have atleast quite a few primary perception of stock trading uniquely around foreign currency.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if a trader want to be a successful in this market then he/she have to know properly about this market and for this if he/she want to trade in this market with little knowledge then he/she fall in big loss but i think now a days most of the trader start trade in this market after knowing about this market perfectly when trader buy and sell following appropriate understanding and always make use of appropriate funds supervision inside will be deals then he can easily make very good funds coming from forex trading yet generally speculator commence buy and sell devoid of understanding in forex market

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of my friend who already did forex trade for more than 8 years they never take course, actually I don't know any course of forex trade in my home town. I think course is a lot of theory and I don't like it, I prefer directly practise trade forex and take lesson from it. And improve my skill from my forex daily activity. in my opinion the first step of success in this business is learning if anyone will not learn about this business and will do he can loss their money very fast because there is no doubt that it is really very risky business so i think if we will learn completely about this business then we can earn otherwise it is not possible to earn in this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 217 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)