+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 217 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2163

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stared with a demo first. After two days I needed to adjust to my psychology to trade a real account. So I trade on a live account with a low balance because of better learning. So for this reason you can learn to maintain your account and relax trading if you are afraid then you cannot make money management properly. For this reason I think everyone must learn Forex courses correctly after that he will enter into a large number of real accounts. and I have my own technique that is feasible for my business, never fails for me. If you really can understand this on your trip and apply it effectively in your transactions, then I can guarantee you that you will never need anything to do currency transactions actively. I learned everything I could about cost activities so that I could do more business with confidence every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's true and many people fail in this business because they lack or even never learn about forex, most of them assume that forex trading is very easy because they live in two ways if you don't buy and sell this is common in most they don't learn Treder but the opportunity to play immediately results in any business and business failure or any career if you enter without meetings and information that is difficult enough to survive and so in currency transactions, dealing without good planning and information may be very risky because there is a big danger involved and dealing in currency transactions are taking a walk from thorn forests where little negligence can result in major failures.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    BHI AP NA BOHAT E ACHI BAT KI HAI huamin ager acha profit hasil kerna ho toh huamin ismain se us waqat tk e acha profiot ho sakt ahai kun ka jab hum is main sekhnaty hain humain uss mwaqat t humain iss maka bary main samjh nhi ati hai jab hum is se kuch na kuch kertyy hain tb humain is ka bary amin kuch na kuch samh ati hai

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have suffered a number of losses, very badly beaten. losing money due to bad emotions, lost instantly. when money for other needs. this is a trading experience without rules. Now I just realized, we must not be greedy and must trade with good rules. [COLOR = "Silver"] and think of someone new, he doesn't know how to trade than he needs to learn because if he doesn't know anything now he starts trading but at the same time he gets profit but he doesn't know how to close and he closes the trade in losses so he will lose all the amount so first you always have to study on a demo account before trying your trade on a real account and you also prefer to learn better

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2019-06-27)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for your information about the best way to get the number of pips we really want on the forex market, so I think most traders can understand this strategy, well I just need to practice on my demo account to see the best way to understand the strategy You, good luck because we trade and for this reason many people spill a lot of money very quickly, just because they believe that they might get rich very quickly and enter their account for only 7 days related to the sale and purchase demonstration. they believe whether they can be profitable in a 7-day demonstration of buying and selling, they already know that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

paulis (2019-06-28)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course you should not negotiate without getting information or trading courses that are suitable for what we are dealing with ... mature negotiations can result in losses and can also cause a decrease in trust in trade ... if you have to have at least some basic knowledge about Forex trading is mainly in and LOSS is the main reason why we forex traders should not trade the forex market without first getting all the important knowledge about forex. There is no small forex knowledge or knowledge that causes a lot of trading mistakes and margin calls in the end.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love my own guardian. I trade with my party to tell me how to become a successful trader. Of course I don't need to trade because, because we have to trade good traders with real accounts and can learn more about the phsykology. Of course and the practice is the same, but the reality is different. and yes, it is true that without learning trade if we trade on a real account we must get a big loss and have to turn into bankruptcy. because forex is very difficult to understand and if we don't study it properly, we cannot survive in this business.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is it. People have to know this market and keep practicing to find out better. Many of us try to jump into this market without having adequate understanding. This is sad. You must spend at least 10 years to get a school certificate. Why can't we wait 2 years to learn Forex correctly? and how you can trade directly until you know you can get more wins than losses. For this, you must trade on DEMO which is available for FREE, thanks to the broker. After you consistently get 60% of successful trades, only you dare to trade directly or you will lose your shirt

11. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-06-24)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners don't need forex courses they have to pay for while there are so many free e-books and websites can guide them. Having a trading course on the internet from someone will not help more than practice alone and try to find yourself Most beginners will spend on online courses will be sorry because they will not teach something different than what he can find free on the internet and live Forex trading is not game. Forex is a very risky market. Without knowledge of forex can cause huge losses. We must enter i forex with the right knowledge and experience.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

astrajingga (2019-06-26)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not anti-starch at all, I really appreciate all the things that are positively related to the development of trade that I have so far. I don't have enough money to always take the course for me it's a little expensive, indeed if we count it is the knowledge capital of our business to be done by every trader, maybe if it works I will look for da...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

sarawa (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 217 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)