+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 714 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that trading with luck only will never makes us become a successful forex trader. But if we learn from our experiences and always improve our trading by learn from our mistakes, then we will get success. Do not depend on your luck only, but learn from your experiences is much better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that our experiences will gives us skill and knowledge. So we must focus to get so much experiences. Luck is good and can works well also, but depend on luck will never makes us get success. We must have so much experiences and improve our trading by learn from our experiences to get success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if you have the experience about dealing the pairs then there is much low chances to get loss whereas the luck is also a major thing in it because if you have experience and have made the deal then it depends on luck that you preception becomes right or wrong.
    Last edited by hije; 2016-12-26 at 12:16 PM.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is not luck business , so don't rely your luck to gain money in forex, luck factor can't help you to get success in this business. you need experience, skill and proper knowledge. only gambler use luck factor to gain money in forex business

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that luck is a unexpected hope and experience is a perfect thing. So we should get more and more experience while depending on luck. The experience is a valuable and permanent asset while luck does not with you all the way.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that experience is better than luck. We can easily earn money from forex trading. Forex gives us profit for our successful trading don't depend on our luck. Some times some traders are think forex gives us profit depend our knowledge.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe experience is the most important thing in the forex trading it is more than important then luck because you can change your luck if you have skills and knowledge about the forex trading then you can really make a difference.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that luck will help you in this business because trading is not just open one position then you make a lot of money , to be a profitable trader you should succeed on the long term and of course the luck can't be in your favor all the time , I think that the trader need the experience in this case because this is what will helps you to deal with the market.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that luck will not be always with you, because it needs to satisfy lot of other people who are praying for it around the world. Whereas your experience will always be with you and helps you to make profit and stay healthy in trading with minimum loss. So better to concentrate on getting good experience than the encluding Luck.

Member peris is an unknown quantity at this point peris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience will always beat luck at any time because if you always depend on luck there is a time that you will run out of luck this means that you will always not get the same result but if you have a experience that means that you can repeat at any time whenever you want

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 714 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)