+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 714 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 664 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 7131

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member gsaerva is an unknown quantity at this point gsaerva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i laugh when people tell me that you can be rich through forex when you are using luck . trust me you cannot . how many times have we said that we will trade with luck and bet the price will go a certain way and put a trade only for the price to reverse and hit our Stoploss !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as forex trading is concerned i don't really think we have anything to do with luck because in other to be a very profitable forex trader we just have to learn the best way to trade with either getting a very good strategy or indicator and proper practice in the demo account thats the very best way to earn profit in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar mere khyaal k mutaabik jo chezz me ne bohat ziada forex trading me observe ki hai wo cheez hai k ap successful trader ban skty ho ager ap k pas bht acha experience hai mger us expereince pe ager apki luck bht achi hai tab aap or achy trader ban k acha profit earn ker skty ho means k apki luck ziada important hai..

Junior Member palash007 is an unknown quantity at this point palash007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience is more powerful then luck. A new trader can think luck is vary important for fotex trading but to be a good trader experience must be needed. We can not avoid luck for forex trading. luck sometimes play very important role for forex trading. Experience is the main capital to be a good trader.An inexperienced trader can not make profit always.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Awaischamp View Post
    forex trading main apko dono he chaya hain luck be chaya hain or experiance be boht achy achy trader hain jin ky pass experiance zyada hain per un ka sath luck nai dyta ahin es liya forex trading main luck or experiance kie dono kie zarorat hotie hain ap ky pass trading ky bary main sb detail honie chaya hain tb he apko trading start krnie chaya hain
    mujhe nahi lagta dude ki aisa hai luch ki 5,6% matter karti hai trading me aur baki aapka hard work knowledge aur experience matter karta hai toh islie luck na hone par toh aap profit kama sakte hai lekin experience nahone par loss hi hoga..
    KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE BHI KUCH HARNA PADTA HAI
    AUR HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is too much helpful when you trade in the forex market as you will know the facts about the trading so you can try to avoid the mistakes and try to do things that will give you good profit so try to trade and get good experience in the forex trading.

Member hbillal is an unknown quantity at this point hbillal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is the key to win or be successful in forex trading. Experience is better than luck. The best thing is to get proper experience and use it in trading then your luck will favor you otherwise it will be not favor to you. So my believe is to experience in trading.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahinfx01 View Post
    I think Luck can support you 1% Experience can support you 99% in forex trading business, so you can try to hard work in business and than gather experience.
    as long as you have done your best and have develop good strategy coupled with right attitude then you can succeed in forex.its always necessary to have good attitude when you start for the real trade.If you start the trading with the greed,fear and emotional sentiments,you won't be able to make a correct decision

Junior Member shahinfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point shahinfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Luck can support you 1% Experience can support you 99% in forex trading business, so you can try to hard work in business and than gather experience.

Senior Member sheila is on a distinguished road sheila's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes we need luck in other for us to succeed in our trade but that doesn't mean that we should depend on it. What we should depend on is our experience we must work so hard, practice consistently in other for us to gain enough knowledge and experience from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 714 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 664 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)