+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used a lot of indicator
    many available for MT4 indicator and indicator are also many people MQL programming Share to me
    all of them are always good and is an integral part of my system and provide to me a very good signal

Senior Member hasnainbwn is on a distinguished road hasnainbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mje nh lagata hai ke koe bhe indicator aj kal best workin kr raha hai sab ek sab indicator he fazol chal rahe hain koe tehk gide line nh de raha sab ke sab bekar hain indicator es liye mje koe bhe indicator bhe mje like nh hai,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator using and earning
    Many of we use some indicators.
    Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
    My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
    Where you have find it?
    How to use it?
    I used to use 2 3 systems and each system has a combination of 3-6 indicator
    I think that people should not use too many indicators because it can make your analysis is wrong I need to trading profits and efficiency not need beautiful in chart

Senior Member fxjigar is an unknown quantity at this point fxjigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi mein apna mind use karta hoon aur kisi cheez ki help nai leta aur youtube aik best source hai learning ky liye aur aik yeh forum hai yahan hum bohat kuch learn kartay hain kuch forex tips ko folow karey pir aap forex mein loss ratio kam kar skatay hain is tarah is legal business par acha earn ar skatay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends, as a trader i think that indicator using is very important to earn in forex business .indicators help traders to earn more money . They are very helpful ,so we should use these indicators.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator forex main humari achi help karte hain indicator sa hum forex market ko smj kar bohat achi money daily earn ka sakte hain indicator ka bina market ko smjyna aysan nahi hain indicator forex trade market main expert hone ka bohat important hain

Senior Member sambol is an unknown quantity at this point sambol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bhai jan humain indicater ka is liye fiyad ha kay hum is se achi income earn kmar skty ha humain forex ma is baat ka knowledge ho jata ha kay hum is ma agar income earn karna chahty ha tu hum is ma humsin forex market kay bary ma ilam ho jata ha kay market kis traff ko move kary gy is liye indicter ko use karty ha hum

Member umarjaved1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarjaved1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator are like eye of the trader they see the next price movement of the market and take decision about trading i used bollinger band and parabolic sar combination for trend determination for more confirm result i also used zigzag which also give very nice trend line to entry and exit

Senior Member wantiyemfx is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyemfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    check out your indicators and then open the trade indicators According to your analysis so use the indicators as the basis for taking the position and Should make use of indicators and choose from the various ones The One That best suites your needs profit

Senior Member namonith is an unknown quantity at this point namonith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear wesy tu indicator tu bohat hoty hain or instaforex k borker main bhi bohat sary indiacator diyea howy hain or dear indicator bhi achi strages hain lakin indicator ko bhi learn kiyea bagher ham use nahi kar sakty or na hi ham ko indicator sa faida ho ga main tu Rsi ,bolinger band ,or moving everage ya 3no use karta hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)