+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Looking For An Expert Advisor !

Senior Member hosam is an unknown quantity at this point hosam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it was no good EA and I never liked it and I prefer trading with manual way and that's the basis of our own and will be expanded and all need the process and we should be able to focus and it took all the hard work and effort we as our own capabilities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA should also be used at the right time in order to provide maximum results as indicators that should be used in appropriate circumstances as well namely in that case if the expert bring huge money I'm not pleased because in here no contribution from my side while I prefer to make trades manually because I can know my shortcomings and I can enhance my experience with to do trade manually so I can increase my trade skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use robot trading neither i believe that robots can perform better than humans then so basic knowledge can be get through manual working namely I have enough confidence on me and also I have enough time to make analysis so I trade manuallyAlso I have no go namely Robot trading is not the good idea according to me because robot have not its own mind planing and not able to think sharper and very fast when the market moves automatically

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    are you looking for an expert advisor and you may want to search for it in the appropriate section in this forum and which is in the trading software section you may open a new thread there requesting for a specific ea or just browse through each.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kic thara ki help chahye ap ko, thora explain kr dain ma b logo ki forex me help krta hu, bata dain sahyed ma ap ke kam a sako, or ma free me service deta hu
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But truly said that robot are not better for forex trading then ssed will experience feelings of loss and to be greedy if the profits generated are less satisfactory accordingly I can make 10 pip an hour that's mean i don`t need any robot then To consider whether you should let an EA trade your account you should know that EA first EA are nothing but pre-written instructions as to when a trade should be open and when it should be closed still i feel we manually can take better decisions that EAs

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you got wrong place to search expert advisor, in this forum there is expert advisor topic and you can get many expert adviisor on there, in here you can see many trading strategy, so better you see the topic before asking or searching something
    so you can go to expert advisor topic and download for some and try it on your demo

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should be more careful in the use of EA then I only use robots whenever I am not in front of the computer which means during the day but forex signal sites or even indicators and i know that robots can't be just left by you and expect that it will give you money automatically without you have many headache about this trading as if Because it is not so much profitable and there is more risk of losing the money

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me personally manual trading is still the best choice to trade the forex market accordingly This prevents the occurrence of mistakes made when trading robot as if im a manual trader i dont believe in automated trading such as robots that it needs many kinds of thing that can not gain everybody then I believe that man will always win in the forex market because robots are not 100% perfect that is Manual trading is more profitable than automatic trading system

Banned sadiajavaid14 is on a distinguished road sadiajavaid14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M.aiasra View Post
    Hey all,

Actually Iam looking for an expert advisor , any expert advisor that gives good Income , could any one help me !

thanks
    jee han bhai jaan ap ko yahan par or online kafi achy forex trader mill jaty hain jo ap ko ak achi traning de dety hain or ap is me ak achi earning kar ny lag jaty hain lekin i think k ap online trading sekkhny se acha hai ap apny aeria me koi trader search kren phir us se claass le

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by geblektai View Post
    No i dont use robot because for now i trade manually so In future i will buy a robot for trading with i use expert advisor and i made my own expert advisor so account if you if you want to use the EA
    yes dear ap ko agar robot use karna hai to ap kar skty hain lekin ap ki phir is me study nahi hoti hai robot se or ap use nahi karty hain ye kafi achi bat hai q k forex trading me hume manula krni chaeya is me hume kaafi achi income hojati hai or earning bhi

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abrar13 View Post
    You just have to selecting and sorting which one is profitable and which one is losable there are many free EA you just have to selecting and sorting which one is profitable and which one is losable there are many expert advisory in this forum you only need to search it in here.
    yes daer ap ko forex trading me adviser free bhi mil jaty hain or ap ko buy bhi karny party hain lekin agar ap ko fre chaheay to ap ko thori porblam hoti hai searching me lekin mill jaty hain ap dekh skty hain fforex adviser ko use kar k best hoty hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open