+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 225 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex actually I consider it's not a matter of time but of strategy and trading positions.For me I advising for all new trader you faster need practicing the forex demo account.You properly understand forex markets demo account then you can started a real account trading. many time happens that my account wash but i did not give up i tried again and again now i am in such position that i can trade with low risk but still i need to learn the forex trading i did not completely that how to trade but soon i shall get the complete grip on this market aur will earn good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai saaf si baat hai aga koi v trder es kam mai experience and displine se kam nai karta hai fer wo es kam mai acha paisa nai bana sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai hum achi trading kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein Se Koi trader nahin hai jisne kabhi apna account waashna kaarvayi Ho magar forex market mein vo trader kamyab hota hai jo apne mind per control karta hai aur uska jab account was Ho jaaye vah kabhi apni hopeless nahin hoga aur new hopes ke sath kam karne ke liye market mein dobara aata hai yahi thinking trader ko successful trader banati hai

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear start may to kafi baar account full wash howa hay laykin phir jab jab may nay treading may apna andaaz badla to phir hi mujhay iss may jahan jahan kamyabi hoi to phir us hi strategy ko apnaya to iss waja say to may iss may ab kamyab bi hoon start may sab ko hi loss ho jaata hay ya koi anhoni bath nahi hay.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market online risky market hai isme account regular loss Mein jata hai aur bahut bar wash bhi ho gaya hai is baar crude oil Ki vajah Se Mera account wash ho gaya hai lekin ab Mere plan hai ki main ismein sirf currency par trade Karun Aur smart lot ko select karo

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge that i have in the Forex now cant make me to make-such past mistakes ever again still insisting to repeat the same mistakes.as long as we can follow the main rules of the trade then we will not experience bhai maine to unlimited baar apna capital idher loss kiya hai, main janta hoon, agar trading hum without money management karenge, to humare ko loss bahut hi jayda aur kafi bada hoga bhai, acha hoga ki hum MM use kare.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there si a lot that can be said when it comes to trading forex work of different forms and when it comes to earning then it becomes different and people lose money in all form, the best way to work in forex is to push it to the limit that trades will yield, I have lost a lot in trading forex. bhai main kafi baar apna account ko pura los kar chuka hoon, lekin count nahi kiya hai, lekin itna janta hoon, kareeb main 20 baar se jayda apna account blow kiya hoon, lekin ab kafi sambhal kar trading kar raha hon bhai.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai app jab tak pure rules ko follow nai karte hai es kam mai os time tak app es kam mai apne account ko finish kare ge bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    time when I did it I learned a new lesson. Now I am more careful in trading and try to in my instaforex account . after that i reduced my lot size and learned to put stop loss in my trades . after that i never get a such greed and crossing trade with small lot size. If we follow the forex rules then reduced my lot size and learned to put stop loss in my we can avoid getting MC again and again.good question accounts

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ma ye baat honestly share karon yahan tu ab tak mara account five time fully taran se market ma mari khud ki msistake se blown up hua ha jin ma two time ma apna khud ke real money se trade kar raha tha and baki ka time ma bonus se trade kar raha tha ke mara account wash out ho gaya. It happen many times because it is the part of business.2 weak later I get 14 USD profit in whole weak and I am very happy with this amount.but last month I can loss 25 USD in trading I can loss of it in the crude oil trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 225 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)