+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually l have blowe my account so many times and it is all cause of not using stoploose and not accepting loosing.and some times cause of over leverage and buying big lots.so these are the common mistakes of the newbies and unfortunately most of us still insisting to repeat the same mistakes.as long as we can follow the main rules of the trading then we will not experience loosing all of ou capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find tat two times blown out my account with huge money and several times with the smallers as an amount. I felt bad when i got margin call and i realized as thats all my fault to repeat the same mistake by changing and/or deleting the stop lost value during the trades ! Certainly that there is not limit for the time i have blowned as my account. but sometime i withdraw some of the profite as before i getted the blowed as an out. but it is really bad thing when we get the blow out of the account very easily !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother mai is market me naya hoo maine ak mahine pahale account khola hai aur 90 dollar ka bonus paya hoo tatha trade kar raha hoo mai bahut bachha kar trade karata hoo ta ki bad me aur bonus ho jay aur mai achhchhi tarah kam kar saku.market me kam karane ke liye paisa bahut jaruri hai. a lot of time i have been wiped out 3 times during my trades. I lost all my money then. I was really stupid not to close the trade when the trends were moving against me so vigorously. But now I have recovered that loss and I am never making that mistake again, so be carfull.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management and leverage is a very important part in forex trading in which one must a lot of attention to because it may be cause a lot of losing money in the beginning of trading forex so measuring this tools accurately would be be very helpful in the long run i did blow my account of 1300$ once.I started with 500$ and made to 1300$ in two weeks.I usually dont use stop loss as it can be taken out.i lost on gold.i put an buy order hoping the candle will retrace back as it already went 150 pips down.but it continued to 200pips further more and again i placed another buy order hoping now it will retrace but it went further down and i got margin call and my account stopped out leaving 93$ on it:-)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have more than 3 times blow my account, and I think that's the lesson the best help we can know the importance of account management. I hope to trading with risk management to avoid get margin call bro mere khayl se me ne forex trading me bohot bar account blow kiya hey , but me kavi forex ko nehie chora hey , but avi accoun t wipe out hoo raha hey , is k liya forex me bohoti jada heard work kar na lag rahahey , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai loss wo user hi karte hai jo trader kya karte hai ki wo overconfidents se trade karte hai fer wo ek time loss karne ke vad fer galt postion ko slect karte hai es tra wo apna sara account finish kar dete hai bai saab ji hume forex mai hamesa riskfree trading karni chahi aa bai saab ji tab hi hum ek ache trader ban sakte hai bai saaab ji bhai main new trader hu lakin main nay bohat hi zayda account wash kay hain. forex trading main ager ap learning nahi karo gay to ap sirf loss hi karo gay. forex trading main bohat say new traders always apny account wipe hi karty hain jis ki waja say wo forex ko blame karty hain.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy forex mai kafi time yai daikha hai k mera account loss kar raha hai aur zero ho gaya hai magar us time felling good tou nahe hoti hai bas ik umeed hoti hai k is ko ab recover karna hai aur pehly sai zaydah hard work ki try rahti hai aur preparatio start ho jati hai... dear mene bhi 2 dfa apna account khali karwa lia hai jab se mene forex ko join kia hai lekin mene har bar koi new bat hi learn ki hai is lie hame apni mistake se learning kari chahie or is tra hi ham forex main kamyab ho sakte hain

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul hum jab trade karty hain tou humy nahe pata hota hai k hum kia kar rahy hain aur kb loss ho ga us ki reason nahe pata hoi hai jab hmary sath aysa ho jata hai tab ap mind sai sochty hain k hum ny yai mistake ki thi aur humy us ka releazied hota hai tou next time k leyay wo mistake door hoti hai,,, For me i am clearly more than three times, I feel almost all traders many defeats early in their trading averages as they are always as a breaking the rules that have been created by successful traders before them !

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have blown many accounts but still I am trying to develop my trading skill and now a days I improving day by day. I have learned many lessons while blowing out my accounts. I think if we could follow the basic rules ( suppose 2% risk at every trade) then we can earn huge amount of money. well i guess 80% traders did blow their first deposit in forex trading business. and it is not a big deal , they loose because of their own mistakes. important is , how you behave after getting such big losses. you should show true spirit of a sportsmen ship and have to admit your mistakes and try to overcome your weaknesses. i have blown my 2 live accounts in single day.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all well aware that forex is risky and tough business and loss is inevitable in forex, no one can prevent from the loss and some of them are have to face the disaster situation as their whole capital could be wipe out. As far as my concern, my account has been wiped out 3 times and I was learn from my mistakes and now I am much confident trader. In the beginning of time I loss many times but mainly I loss around 4 times only. This is due to lack of knowledge about stop-loss. At the beginning of time I am not using stop-loss so it happened. Actually this mistakes gives me lesson about money management. Now I am gather knowledge about stop-loss and money management. And still learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)