+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225
Results 2,241 to 2,247 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    भारतीय सैन्य अकादमी begginner और मैं 60 के आसपास खो दिया है, दो पारियों में $ मतलब है कि मैं इन विफलता से मेरे खाते दो times.But उड़ा दिया मैं चीजें हैं जो मुझे भविष्य में मदद मिलेगी की बहुत कुछ सीख

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    So as the topic says how many times did you blow your account and what was the reason and mistakes you did and how much did you blow out???
    i did mine 3 times since joining ......so share your views brothers and sister
    i blow my trading account one time when i was just come in forex..
    that is give me good experienc and i feel the value of money management.
    now i always trade under money management..my returns are less but my account will safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So as the topic says how many times did you blow your account and what was the reason and mistakes you did and how much did you blow out???
    It has been same with me too. I have been wiped out 3 times during my trades. I lost all my money then. I was really stupid not to close the trade when the trends were moving against me so vigorously. But now I have recovered that loss and I am never making that mistake again.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-04-12), ntn (2019-09-08)

Junior Member forextiger is an unknown quantity at this point forextiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question accounts will blow again and again until we learn from mistakes and failures , more over one should strict to money management lot size should depend on type of a/cs we open...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forextiger For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have done this job about 4-5 times but every time when I did it I learned a new lesson. Now I am more careful in trading and try to trade with small lot size. If we follow the forex rules then we can avoid getting MC again and again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08)

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Unhappy how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-04-12), mehro (2019-04-27), Mustansir (2018-09-18), ntn (2019-09-08), saddam092 (2019-05-18), sagar arain (2018-03-12), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15), summrah123 (2017-12-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225

Subscribe to this Thread (6)