+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 225 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aisa bhuaat bar hota hai ki aapka account sara lut jata hai ismein sara paisa loss ho jata hai magar yeh koi badi baat nahi hai sab traders ke saath aisa hota hai ismein ghabrane ki zarorat nahi hai soch samajh ke karein sab. i even have lostmyaccounts minimum 5 times i guessd, the initial one for using giant lot size and finally it was when i had any knowledge concerning the lot size and mc, others for holding upon the losing trades but not fixing a sl target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aisa bhauat baar hota hai ki sara paisa chala jata hai ismein koi badi baat nahi hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki agar aapke saath aisa kuch hota hai toh aapko usse seekh leni chahiye aur dekhna chahiye ki kahan pe aapne galti ki thi jiso sahi karna zarori hai bhai. bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai agar es kam mai ek perfect trder v es kam mai achi tra se displine mai reh kar kam nai karta hai wo v es kam mai achi earning nai kar sakta hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have blown my trading account for 5 times since I joined . But I do not mind on my failure, as all those happen due to small margin money available and I had a Greed to make double with that money, which forced me to do over trade, but those mistakes taught me some new lesson, money will come in future not by over night, and we need to keep patience to get success and to earn money. SO now days I am trading with very small quantity to protect my capital first then only think about to make profit.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    enterprise mere life ko bahut exceptional aur khobsorat bna dega ek din foremost is umeed par foreign exchange men bahut mehnat karna chahta hon aur foreign exchange business ki bahut learning karna chahta hon is lye important is business say bor nhe ho raha jab ok mujhe pta hay ok forex commercial

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai trader ka account es waqat wash hota hai jab wo market mai trade begar trend aur analysis key open krta hai. Wo market mai discipline sey trade krta hai. Discipline sey trade krney sey wo market mai over trading kta hai. jis sey es ka account wash nahi hota hai. Aur wo market mai regular profit earn krta hai.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXTentacion View Post
    my account with huge money and several times with the smallers as an amount. I felt bad when i got margin call and i realized as thats all my fault to repeat the same mistake by changing and/or deleting the stop lost value during the trades ! Certainly that there is not limit for the time
    मुझे लगता है कि दो बार बड़ी रकम के साथ मेरे खाते को उड़ा दिया गया और कई बार राशि के रूप में छोटे लोगों के साथ। मुझे बुरा लगा जब मुझे मार्जिन कॉल मिला और मुझे ट्रेडों के दौरान स्टॉप खोए मूल्य को बदलने और / या हटाने से एक ही गलती को दोहराने के लिए मेरी सारी गलती का एहसास हुआ! निश्चित रूप से उस समय की सीमा नहीं है जब मैंने अपने खाते के रूप में दोष दिया है। लेकिन कुछ समय पहले मैं कुछ मुनाफाखोरी वापस लेता हूं क्योंकि इससे पहले कि मैं एक आउट के रूप में उड़ाऊं। लेकिन यह बहुत बुरी बात है जब हमें खाते से बहुत आसानी से झटका लगता है!

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my account with huge money and several times with the smallers as an amount. I felt bad when i got margin call and i realized as thats all my fault to repeat the same mistake by changing and/or deleting the stop lost value during the trades ! Certainly that there is not limit for the time

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bangjali View Post
    I have wipe out my account many times.I blew some no deposit bonus and some deposited account.i traded oposit to the news released and all the reason behind is the same for all the account.Otherwise my analysis goes correct most of the time.I manage the account in such way that market needs to move 500 or 600 pips to get the mc. I have blown my account so many times that I don't understand how it all happened and its all the greatest working process that is made to develops the same trading tactics and sometimes when it comes to gaining what's is good for trading it all stands to forex understanding. We all do these by faillibg and waking up again
    अच्छी तरह से प्रिय मुझे लगता है कि मैं अपने ट्रेडों के दौरान 5 बार मिटा दिया गया हूं। मैंने तब अपना सारा पैसा खो दिया। मैं वास्तव में व्यापार को बंद नहीं करने के लिए मूर्ख था जब रुझान मेरे खिलाफ इतने जोर से आगे बढ़ रहे थे। लेकिन अब मैंने उस नुकसान को वापस पा लिया है और मैं फिर से वह गलती नहीं कर रहा हूं।

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have wipe out my account many times.I blew some no deposit bonus and some deposited account.i traded oposit to the news released and all the reason behind is the same for all the account.Otherwise my analysis goes correct most of the time.I manage the account in such way that market needs to move 500 or 600 pips to get the mc. I have blown my account so many times that I don't understand how it all happened and its all the greatest working process that is made to develops the same trading tactics and sometimes when it comes to gaining what's is good for trading it all stands to forex understanding. We all do these by faillibg and waking up again

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I see i have been wiped out 5 times during my trades. I lost all my money then. I was really stupid not to close the trade when the trends were moving against me so vigorously. But now I have recovered that loss and I am never making that mistake again. bhai ji 10 baar se jada he mai apna accoun blow karwa chuka hoon aur esme tabhi aise hota hai jkabb bina capital management ke trader apni marzi se volume ko open karleta hai aur aise ess business me kaam nahi kiya ja sakta..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 225 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)