+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [5056888] My PAMM account.

Senior Member King Manoj Deshwar is an unknown quantity at this point King Manoj Deshwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wish u very good to ur profit , mai bhi apna paisa tmhare account mai lagana chahunga.
    Cyber king here

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I have now decided to enter into Pamm trading because I have got so much experience of 3 to 4 years so I think I can do well in forex so I am continuing my forex and I have got some some success in past so i am sure I can manage foex trading without repeating my mistakes.

Minimum investment: 25$

30% for trader and 70% for investors. 10% of trader's profit will be paid to PAMM Partners.

Minimum Investment Period:14 days

Penalty for withdrawing earlier : 5%

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...trader=5056888

I am in there for long term so you can get profit with me if you are there to trade for long term
    thus friend i'm prepared to speculate $25 with you. 50 % earning is sensible i've too 3 years experience however i need a few additional cash within your pamm account. nice you can having 4 years experience and you understand the forex fine. let see it's a special experience on behalf of me as a result of i'm too earning however i feel everybody really need to take this experience. wish you sensible luck.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Banned karimforx13 is an unknown quantity at this point karimforx13's Avatar
    Thanks
    hayyyy Can you tell me about your trading strategy you use in this pamm account ?
    i mean full description of which time frame do you use,which indicators,trend following or reversal,and how long have you been trading professionally.
    thanks and good luck....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    in this platform all these traders these use paam account becoz it is a best platform in all over the world many traders happy in this platform and good earn in it it is a real for me and many traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhuma is an unknown quantity at this point jhuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, currently you can guys my account is just in a kind of profit and I am sure the way I do, and I will continue in the same way and you can expect more profit and conjointly disclosure for investors, too. Therefore, I am very serious about my Pammi mercantilism. ISM proud performance of my account until now.

Member gtfrd is an unknown quantity at this point gtfrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, this is a long-term strategy that once my flight even familiar with EUR per barrel made so I about positive that I will be one of the most effective, as most of the hard work carried out Maine in the past and will be able to keep with the performance of my Palm account. I just started these days, and there were already started well and I would be if your device is lost, however, the short term in the long run especially when shooting can be expected to have, as might be appropriate for the time of the investment.

Member hygtf is an unknown quantity at this point hygtf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it's been that long a leading strategy is that I actually my flight, when savvy with EUR/SUD, so I just about certain that I able once under the easiest there is, like most of the work will be carried out by Maine in the past and will continue to write the performance of my Palm account created. I just started and I started well and it would be me as measures in the short term, but lose the square, in the long run for sure maybe they expect to get, as it may be appropriate for the time of investment.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    is scalping allow in PAMM account please inform me only this things.i am a scalper and have no time to trade all time in the market so i choose this option.please reply me if scalping is allowable then i must use this account but now i am a standard trader and here scalping is allow and most of the time i trade using this strategy and here deposit also very small.

Banned 3084 is an unknown quantity at this point 3084's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have created after my years of experienced with EUR/USD so I am pretty much sure that i will one of the best there as so much hard work done by me in past and you can keep on following my pamm account performance. As I just started today and I have started well and I would mine if there are short term loses ............

Senior Member hygtfd is an unknown quantity at this point hygtfd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you have the right and that I don't have a lot of money now so I have to point out smart me results United Nations agency Pine Tree State when investors provide some degree of trade buy, so that alternative retailers will come back if I have a lot of money. However, this is not the case, which will handle $ 1000 or more. Only in the future for investors immediately. Other investors with extra cash, and what do I need to point out, is a part of the profits being generated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast