+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [5056888] My PAMM account.

Member queen is an unknown quantity at this point queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PAMM Account investors are generally not well-versed in Forex. Some don't have the time and some don't have the desire needed to master the currency markets. Investing in the PAMM Account gives them a chance to access the high potential profitability of the Forex markets by putting their money in the hands of a skilled investor, the PAMM Manager (who also has a share in the PAMM Account).The Manager is responsible for all trading on the PAMM Account. In return, the Manager receives compensation from investors when he has a successful trading period. Because of it's advantage now I have decided to open a pamm account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very much close to doubling my investment as there is gross profit of almost 100% so i am very much satisfied and finally I am happy that I am achieving some thing in forex so still waiting asnd hoping for investors to taKE A LOOK at this account and if they feel my performance is good then why not they have to invest in there.

And people who are asking for my startegy do not worry just see performance and decide on that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this was bad performance then but I again learned from my mistakes and I have not given up and just see performance on my other pamm account and I have really made great amount of profit there already. so see my performance there and I am sure you will be impressed

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I have now decided to enter into Pamm trading because I have got so much experience of 3 to 4 years so I think I can do well in forex so I am continuing my forex and I have got some some success in past so i am sure I can manage foex trading without repeating my mistakes.

Minimum investment: 25$

30% for trader and 70% for investors. 10% of trader's profit will be paid to PAMM Partners.

Minimum Investment Period:14 days

Penalty for withdrawing earlier : 5%

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...trader=5056888

I am in there for long term so you can get profit with me if you are there to trade for long term
    yar main es forum main newbie enter howa hoon es laya main an boht zadia trading naih ke ah or na he mainn na pamma account ko used ka ha main abe trading main trainng kar raha hoon es laya main na abe tak paama account used nhi ka ha.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much close to doubling my investment as there is gross profit of almost 100% so i am very much satisfied and finally I am happy that I am achieving some thing in forex so still waiting asnd hoping for investors to taKE A LOOK at this account and if they feel my performance is good then why not they have to invest in there.

And people who are asking for my startegy do not worry just see performance and decide on that.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MFTRADER View Post
    Can you tell me about your trading strategy you use in this pamm account ? i mean full description of which time frame do you use,which indicators,trend following or reversal,and how long have you been trading professionally.
    I'm interested to know also. Usually I can answer right away if its about forex trading. But now I'm studying the power earning of PAMM and what is the advantage of PAMM vs trading alone in forex. Because right now I have less time in forex trading and even if I have time in forex trading I don't even earn enough and always at loss even though I do lots of research. But I guess if I invest in PAMM I can manage to earn some how.

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up

Can you tell me about your trading strategy you use in this pamm account ? i mean full description of which time frame do you use,which indicators,trend following or reversal,and how long have you been trading professionally.
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this was bad performance then but I again learned from my mistakes and I have not given up and just see performance on my other pamm account and I have really made great amount of profit there already. so see my performance there and I am sure you will be impressed

Junior Member skynet451 is an unknown quantity at this point skynet451's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hye what is this PAMM ?I also want to know about this as you know I am new to this so please help me in learning about this and the Forum.how much profit we will earn in it and what are the criteria of the investment.

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very Bad performance your account is going to in loss i think so that no people like make investment in your pAAm account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hami001 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast