+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [5056888] My PAMM account.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes now you can see guys my account is just in some sort of profit and I am sure the way I am doing I will continue the same way and will expect further profit and also looking for investors too. so I am really taking my pamm trading seriously. I am happy with my account`s performance so far.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yup. PAMM account is best way to get without hurt attack thanks Insta for give us this option

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry sir, but with 100$ account I dont think people will invest 50$ or maybe 10$ on that account... because most of the people wants to invest 1% or like this on that account.. If investor can handle his 100$ then sure he can 1$ of mine... If investor handles 1000$ then he can handle 10$... and so on... Please increase your trading balance and grows profit... then you will have investor like floods..

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your post. Why you have decided to enter into pamm trading. Please give me details. I want to learn more about it.

Senior Member Erica is an unknown quantity at this point Erica's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am I wrong, the result was margin call, you lost all of the account . I hope you don't lose too much with other investors
    are you still managing accounts or something like that?
    one can do, other can do!

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    want some more information about this..If investor can handle his 100$ then sure he can 1$ of mine

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for sharing your PAMM accunt there.Your investment strategy is so wonderful for us to enjoy there.But at the moment,I think you may have lost all your account there.There is only $0.01 left.So I think you may still need to improve your trading account there.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to show some good results ,so if i get investor who can give me some amount to trade so other traders will also come if i have much money.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I have now decided to enter into Pamm trading because I have got so much experience of 3 to 4 years so I think I can do well in forex so I am continuing my forex and I have got some some success in past so i am sure I can manage foex trading without repeating my mistakes.

Minimum investment: 25$

30% for trader and 70% for investors. 10% of trader's profit will be paid to PAMM Partners.

Minimum Investment Period:14 days

Penalty for withdrawing earlier : 5%

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...trader=5056888

I am in there for long term so you can get profit with me if you are there to trade for long term
    bhai kafi ahca or best account ha ap na kafi ahci ro best trading ke ha wo be pamm account ko used kar ka esi waja sa to main be chata hon ka trading main pamm account ko used karon lakin muja es ka bara main koi idea nahi ha.

Junior Member jakir75 is an unknown quantity at this point jakir75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the god is one love is one life is one

so ,
    1.trutful
    2.confidence
    3.work
    3.poity
    4.smile
    5.enjoy
    6.quick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast