+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who are using EAs in trading

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks mate.. But can I use it with a demo account first... If your winning ratio is good then sure I will let you handle my live account as well.Using the EA, he can see the report like the account balances, etc. It's a lot of different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moon dk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had been in the trade very rarely use a trading robot itself does not say so for sure with a trading robot. so I am very reluctant to use the robot for forex trading is very necessary forex.trading observed every day but we have to believe in our own ability analysis.

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry dost main tu Ea ka use nahi krta o na hi mara pas Ea sa relate koi information ya koi bhi study hai. is liya main apko kuch nhi bata skata hon

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice info sir, in my trade, so far I have not been using EA as a trading aid me in doing this so I will continue to trade only with manual only
    because I would be more confident with my position will open in a way that I can be and are in accordance with my analysis of this

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    those who are using EAs to trades can be making a good decision for their market profits. the EAs can help to double a person's profit earnings and it can cost as high as 500 usd. the EAs are good programmed software used for trading by traders to earn more profits

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't grasp what's this. however i do not change Semitic deity. I like better to trade manually. It provides Pine Tree State plenty of happiness. If i lose cash, then there's an opportunity to enhance that mistake. But in EA, i do not get time to assume why this call was wrong. i feel I actually have the arrogance enough to trade Forex manually and hopefully i will be able to get success..................

Senior Member ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadkpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    for those who are using ea in Forex trading they are very happy about that you are going good and i think keep it and doing more advantage. i trying it and see it how much its work or not. lets see what happen.

Senior Member Rehan is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use to like EA trade because it is typical trading and can not control some trading positions who is taken from EA. So i feel more comfortable to use trade manual.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not realize what is ordinarily this kindhearted of. Tho' i do not aggregation with EA. I raise to forbear dealings manually. The portion gives everyone some happiness. Plainly make losses, succeeding there is a likely possibility to fortify that identify. But also in EA, i do not get measure for it to think exactly why this kindhearted of action had been wrongdoing. I consider i love this self-confidence sufficiency to help forex manually as compartment as sooner let me get action

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast