+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 452 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4516

Thread: Best trading tools about which most of the new comers are unaware.

Member alif02 is an unknown quantity at this point alif02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i consent that we really should deal with solely greatest indicators. There are several indicators that certainly not meet the guarantees them to assure. For this reason we have to solely believe in those that tend to be greatest verified in order that all of us won't confront damage inside upcoming trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for delivering this helpfull information. me kafi arsa se forex pe working kar raha hon but me ne kbhi yeh 2 indicaters use nahi kiye. but ab me ye try karo ga. aur agr ye helpfull hoye to me apny friends ko bhi recommened karo ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonoma123 is an unknown quantity at this point sonoma123's Avatar
    Thanks
    newbies k liy bolingerbands or mooving average is best indivatores bothe are usefull in trading specially 4 new comers bolingers bnads trader ko market ki volatility check kerny mai badat kerta hai or mooving average MA CROSS KI trading strstgy two indicatores per depend kerti hai
    FAST MA
    SLOW MA
    both are best

Senior Member udaysank is an unknown quantity at this point udaysank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that moving average is best tool and other tool is that stchistic oxelator , bolingar band and perabolic saar be bohat affective hen inhe deykhtay hovey agar ap trading kro to rate ka andaza boaht achi tarha ho jata hy jis sy trading me madad milti hy .

Senior Member munirchau is an unknown quantity at this point munirchau's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very good info for new members.Meray khyal men difference tools use krnay
    say kafi achay results mil sktay hen.Khas taur per isi..ri etc. New commers ko
    ps say bht faeda milay ga.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the new comers of the forex trading, always they have to follow the fundamental and the technical analysis. they should pass their time minimum six months in the trading in demo account, from here the beginner will get all sorts of the practical knowledge.

Junior Member momain is an unknown quantity at this point momain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading can do more for you , this has power to produce each and every thing from food to BMW car , and multiplex building , their are thousands of millionaire here who had started with a few dollars , today their asset value is not less then millions .i would suggest bollinger bands is among the best tool for a newbie to start trading. it gives clear picture of the market and it certainly will help them to decide how to open a position. sell when the price touch the upper band and buy when the price touch the lower band which is quite right signal to trade when the market is ranging

Banned el don is on a distinguished road el don's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks dear about this optic and i think its good for me and can help me when i trade and take more information and when i trade in this market
    its good for me and i success in this market by it dear its good for me and i learn more

Senior Member renmulk is an unknown quantity at this point renmulk's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan ap ne bhot achi bat ki he aisay bhot saray tools hain jo k new traders ko pata nai hota hain and un mein se kuch yeh hain moving average rsi and isi tarah k or bhi bhot saray hain jo k bhot helpfull hotay hain...

Banned aliben is an unknown quantity at this point aliben's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that choosing the "best indicators" for they are the best, depends on the strategy adopted by the trader, knowing, too, and for greater certainty, it is necessary to combine them and fundamental indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 452 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)