+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 452 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4516

Thread: Best trading tools about which most of the new comers are unaware.

Banned haajamal is an unknown quantity at this point haajamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I judge impressive middling are one of the individual way for every dealer. With impressive moderate i can easily conceive my trend connector which can serve me for preserve in this marketplace. And i can easily pee bully vantage with this reclaimable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    new comers is usually still lost in their trade so i think when you are have enough experience in this bussines it would be better for you to learn and learn in demo till you can get consistent profit in this bussines

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brave007 is an unknown quantity at this point brave007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many exact sources of gathering info about Forex trading. A newcomer should gather info from there. But you must remember that too short period can give you fast signal but mostly is fake, while too long period can give you more accurate signal but sometimes you already being late to enter the momentum. Good luck buddy............

Senior Member boxpaper is an unknown quantity at this point boxpaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Touring amount indicator is very accommodating in forex and most of newbie are unconscious and it ply us to hazard the route of the mart. but when we work several clear it motivates us for the succeeding line and in the close line we flow into losses.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mistekhan998 View Post
    Yes in with you Impressive number is the incomparable for me i can feat the path direction if you inform most that is very righteous tools but stochastic is the reciprocal then the two together is real fountainhead Indicators.
    traders to find out the market trend whereas the opposite momentum stock still indicators warns the traders of unforeseen future value movement , gives the good signals about price movement.

Senior Member mistekhan998 is an unknown quantity at this point mistekhan998's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in with you Impressive number is the incomparable for me i can feat the path direction if you inform most that is very righteous tools but stochastic is the reciprocal then the two together is real fountainhead Indicators.

Senior Member tuhinurtb6 is an unknown quantity at this point tuhinurtb6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best trading tools about which most of the new comers are unaware
    I agree that we should trade only the best indicator. There are many indicators do not meet the commitments they promise. That is why we should believe that this is the best proof, so we will not in the future of the industry is facing a loss.

Senior Member arslan khokhar is on a distinguished road arslan khokhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice information but mere khayaal mai sab se best indicator bollinger band hai kiun k yeh samjha bhi asaani se ja sakta hai or is se hamen market k trend ka asaani se or 90% true pata chal jata hai .is liye mere nazdeek best indicators bollinger band ,moving average,or rsi hain.lakin mai ap k bhi try karonga ab.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, There are lots of indicators that do not meet the promises that they promise. That is why we should only trust those which are best proven so that we will not face loss in future trades.We know that the Forex market is opened 24 hours on 24, five days a week, or from Sunday evening until Friday evening. The weekend all the exchanges are closed, so even currencies are stationary. The Forex opening on Sunday coincides with the opening of the first exchange of the week in the East.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waseem akram View Post
    i will discuss here about the two of the best tools being used in the trading one moving average indicator and the other is momentum rooted indicator, both are very important in my point of view.they may give the wrong signal, specially in range.
    That was new for me, i never heard about momentum rooted before, maybe you can open a thread my friend and share your strategy. I love to use moving average, i using it at H1 time frame with 480 period, 120 period and 24 period. I use it to know about the trend happen on market. it was very great tools for me. I get very simple understanding with use the moving average, but how to combine it with the momentum rooted? I hope you want to make a thread to discuss about this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 452 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)