+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 350 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, for initially all depends on the learning process. only through a good learning process every beginner will be able to achieve knowledge and skills in trade, so that will achieve success. Therefore, every beginner must study hard and never give up when having to go through a difficult time in the learning process. and As far as I think there is a very low percentage of success for new traders because most new traders have ineffective strategies, poor money management, lack of historical studies, lack of experience and most importantly no control on greed. These factors reduce the likelihood of success of a new trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think success or not for a beginner is all up to their quick ability to learn and find the right trading style for them, the more they have their practice, the sooner a novice can become a successful trader, the luck sometimes what one needs beginner to win their trades but i assume it is not their luck but most beginners think in a simpler way ,, trading is simple but most traders who know forex enough to sometimes make it even more difficult and complex and if we get 50% success in the demo , then we get 90% in real trading because we use low volume to trade and get good profit and we learn well about forex and do good for experience in real account but better if we do that at trade demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day we find all beginners in this market almost without qualified investors. Previously, more of these beginners give up easily, Forex and start doing something else because they will lose their money especially in Forex. Beginners of people who are able to manage good ideas for good results on Forex, may well be some kind of outdated quality investor. and the percentage of newbie successes may be a bit slim because beginners tend to lose in their trades. They easily get confused. They are also easily discouraged every time they experience a loss in their trades especially if they are margin calling their account.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that new trader can earn more, when I was a new trader then i earned a lots of money with 100 dollar and i cant forget these types of trading, i did not follow news, did not follow anything, just followed the trend, where is going to next, if i see its going down then put sell, i see that its going up i put buy. But these are not real trading and to be a real trader you must need to practice more and more that if you do more practice then you may enhance your experience level to higher position.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Unregistered (3)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regularly we found more fresh fish falling in this business sector close to the old traders encountered. The faster the larger amount of greenhorns just leave the forex and start doing whatever it may be available because of losing their money in forex. the beginners who can watch the big spell of victory in the forex will be around the traders who have long encountered and I think most beginners choose trading, they are a serious greed influence. whose greed earns its final loss. most of the time, beginners face losses in trade but a number of alternative traders actually act even they trade for major time

Junior Member Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not the case the experience traders always win but if their knowledge and technical analysis is good and experienced then their percentage is Of Course higher than newbies because trading demands time and practice. But to some extent it depends upon the person to person and his/her source of knowledge.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    Newbies agar starting main he hard work say work karne lag jayen to apney earning kay chances ko mazeed increase kar saktay hein swaal yeh hai kay wo agar hard work karen to he yeh possible hai otherwise wo successful nai ho saktay.
    Ham logon ke paas me agar apni trading se income abhi kam aa rahi hai tab hame sabse pehle apni trading ki skills ko develop karna seekhna hoga jiske baad me hamare paas me income bahut hi aasani ke saath me aa sakti hai. Hame apni trades me is tarah se income kamana hoti hai jis se ham log ek bade aur successful traders ban sake.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there are any new traders who make profit in forex. but when they trade and when they spend time in forex, they take a lot of good strategies. especially they make their own mind strategy. then after making a loss, they learn. I can say that almost 95% of new traders make losses in forex and actually care how the future novice progress to become a pro trader it also depends on the trader itself because sometimes lazy forex traders are not wrong or so but traders who do not learn from the experience continues -members stuck with the same thing. capital costs from new traders to generate profits while pro merchants rely on management to generate profits

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Newbies agar starting main he hard work say work karne lag jayen to apney earning kay chances ko mazeed increase kar saktay hein swaal yeh hai kay wo agar hard work karen to he yeh possible hai otherwise wo successful nai ho saktay.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (4), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Banned junaidjamsheed455 is on a distinguished road junaidjamsheed455's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not setting aside enough cash reserves to support yourself. Using assumptions that are overly optimistic during planning. I see so many newbie entrepreneurs fall into this trap. Not properly evaluating your business model. Not everyone incorporates a business model into their planning. Not being willing to work like a dog during the early days. I’m amazed how often I run into people who’ve recently launched their businesses.Pricing your product or services too low or high. In my business I often respond to request for proposals.Not having a growth strategy. We all know of a restaurant that was great when it first opened but after expanding the food or service went downhill. thankx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 350 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)