+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350
Results 3,491 to 3,495 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I first started out, I didn't know how money management was even used. Once I thought i knew about the charts I would just jump right into it. Bad mistake because now I know that money managment is key to it. You have trade the same way and have some good winnings and losings but it's all about how it ends up at the end of the day....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mirror For This Useful Post:

kinan (2016-08-26), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Every newbie in forex has this insatiable drive to study forex. They are excited and enjoying trading in demo. But when they trade in live market and suffer loses they come to a sad realization that Forex is not that easy as they think it is. Do you think the traders who are doing trading in forex nowadays are mostly newbies or old traders? Tell me what you think. Thanks.
    Mostly when newbies go for the trade, they fall under serious influence of greed. And that greed leads to loss eventually. Most of the time, newbies face loss in the trade but some of other traders actually do well even they are trading for the first time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

kinan (2016-08-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyday we find more newbies entering this market beside the old experienced traders. sooner more of those newbies just leave forex and start to do anything else because of loosing their money in forex. those newbies who can manage a good mantra of success in forex will be among those old experienced traders!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WORLDEMO1 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26), Unregistered (1)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Every newbie in forex has this insatiable drive to study forex. They are excited and enjoying trading in demo. But when they trade in live market and suffer loses they come to a sad realization that Forex is not that easy as they think it is. Do you think the traders who are doing trading in forex nowadays are mostly newbies or old traders? Tell me what you think. Thanks.
    I think the forex business, never losing traders are just beginning to try ...
    I believe that the number of newbie traders more than long ... although there are traders who give up, but there are always new traders every day ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There always both mixer of newbies and experienced traders at any given point of time. Getting success for newbies is very less in the beginning while some get by luck and some not. But the one who keeps his head cool in loss and profit also will become a winning trader in long run.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-12-07), kinan (2016-08-26), mehro (2019-04-28), Nirzana (2017-07-27), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-26), shakeel2017 (2017-10-12), tamansari (2013-09-05), Unregistered (1), wamahiga1 (2016-06-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350

Subscribe to this Thread (9)