+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 350 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree for beginners and seniors would have already tergangu by trading psychology issues including emotional, greedy, impatient, etc.. you must continue to learn trading psychology, and also use the money to good management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkamikaz View Post
    If you think of forex as business and first learn the basics of this business and then enter this business, you will succeed. But you enter this business blindly, you can never be successful. So learn forex, trade on demo accounts, then trade with real money.
    Absolutely right direction otherwise he or she will be looser not only in point of money but also psychological problem like depression, maladjustability and maladaptation and what not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think of forex as business and first learn the basics of this business and then enter this business, you will succeed. But you enter this business blindly, you can never be successful. So learn forex, trade on demo accounts, then trade with real money.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners percentage of success is based of his mental maturity,plans,experience.if beginners first well practice in the demo account knowing the basic concepts of trading, doing analysis with currency pairs, develop own tactics strategic plans,recent trends.then enter into the real account surely beginners should get good success.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of new traders who are joining forex trading but a large number of old traders is already trading in the market. I think the majority of the traders is old and experienced traders and very few numbers of newbies are there.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azhar View Post
    i agree with you i think only 5% to 10% newbie is success in forex trading and earn money 90% and above fail in forex
    yes, I admit my first time in forex is very difficult to succeed or get some profit, and even to survive alone I can not,

the beginners need the experience and needs learning to improve skills trading,

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aafx100 View Post
    I agree with the "realfun07" that the loser percentage is more than earner, reason behind the loosing is inexperience in the forex trading and all other mistakes which lead to loss. Generally loser are newbies.
    Hmm it is true that newbies loose often, but we should not forget that every one is newbie in starting and that is the experience and practice that make a person good trader, also few mistake make one realise mistake and they start to follow safer path.

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the "realfun07" that the loser percentage is more than earner, reason behind the loosing is inexperience in the forex trading and all other mistakes which lead to loss. Generally loser are newbies.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azhar View Post
    i agree with you i think only 5% to 10% newbie is success in forex trading and earn money 90% and above fail in forex
    It is only 5 % as not even 10% which is more. Only 5 % of traders make it to be successful in these markets as rest 95% are failures and they suffer losses in this trade.

Banned azhar is an unknown quantity at this point azhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ekajoey View Post
    depend on your opinion..that is too much the success of new trader 30%
    until now..still 10% new trader can be succes in forex market to start they new trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 350 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)