+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 350 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is something that i called newbie luck
    i have several friend (newbie on trading) they got big profit at first time they trade on real
    but after few day they got much bigger loss that they first profit
    so i called it newbie luck, if you want to succes on forex trading you have to learn as much as you can and practice as long as you can
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rosyadfx is an unknown quantity at this point rosyadfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my self, if we realy learn seriously in forex trading and want to analyst all our mistake in trading, for newbe it must be about 1-3 years to good traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yuni View Post
    only 1% chance of a beginner can be successful, with practice and experience, it is like playing a game, 1% will continue to grow up to 100% and go up a level, it also depends on the trader how the desire to raise the level,
    our percentage of success will never become 100% i think. because there are no people who can trade without any losses. they must trade and get loss also even just small or not often

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    many newbie they are thinking that they have the big chance to got the success from Forex, they have thinking they are can really got the big profit when they make the trading in here, but actually after they have enter to the Forex ,they have losing a lot of money.

Senior Member nurularifin is an unknown quantity at this point nurularifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a trader winner can not be achieved in a short time. I've seen a lot of traders who have been successful in forex business takes a lot of time and energy thinking.
    so we have to really understand the processes involved.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the newbie would need a lot of time and a long process to achieve success. because after this forex business is a very tough business. so it will take a long time to become a good trader newbie, to achieve success. in fact I'm sure going through a lot of trouble, but every newbie should have a strong mentality so never give up on any difficulty.

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the only big player and brokers were said to be consistent and can generate profit the rest maybe 1 person among those who are into 1000 traders who can grab was led through the trading path

Senior Member yuni is an unknown quantity at this point yuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only 1% chance of a beginner can be successful, with practice and experience, it is like playing a game, 1% will continue to grow up to 100% and go up a level, it also depends on the trader how the desire to raise the level,

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a beginner the percentage of success will be very low, as a beginner does not have a good way of trading that result beginners often fail, there is even a statistic that said 95% of beginners have failed, and I strongly believe because it is very difficult to understand forex for beginners.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naushadmalick View Post
    When my partner and i primary out fired up, when i did Recognize how cash management are even used. eleven my spouse and my spouse and i thought i knew the charts Concerning my spouse and i would only jump in to correct it. Considering That the Bad mistake now when i understand this can be money managment press button to it. Use ones you trade same way and get several good winnings ALONG WITH losings but It \ 's about how That ends up in the end of your day ....
    You can customize certain hours of the trading day .. It must not affect the Forex on your studies or at the time of your duties. Of course learning goes without saying, otherwise you may lose a lot. But there is also learning when you enter the market. And that is the best teacher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 350 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)