+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 350 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes everyone enjoy in demo because real money is not involved in real trading so when a new trader face loss in real trading he sad but if he will practice properly just like real trading in demo and study forex techniques I am sure he will enjoy in real trading also. I cannot tell the amount/quantity of the newbie traders that are gaining or losing in forex trading, but i do know that it is most newbies that would be failing in forex. This is because they have less knowledge about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners percentage of success is based of his mental maturity,plans,experience.if beginners first well practice in the demo account knowing the basic concepts of trading, doing analysis with currency pairs, develop own tactics strategic plans,recent trends.then enter into the real account surely beginners should get good success. Yes, you are saying right but newbies also suffer in this field of forex trading, because they have no experience about trading they don't know about the trends of market, so, the day will come they are the big traders in forex trading. Day by day the interest of people is increased towards forex trading and every day newbies enter in this field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is being done by new traders and as well as old and experienced trader both. Newbies have less experience so the percentage of loss in newbies is more than normal. Experienced traders also lose but due to their experience and knowledge they can get too much profit too. A newbie should try hard to learn the forex and should not think for more profit in start because thinking to become rich quickly is the main reason behind huge losses by newbies.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agree for beginners and seniors would have already tergangu by trading psychology issues including emotional, greedy, impatient, etc.. you must continue to learn trading psychology, and also use the money to good management. well, the number of newbies outnumber the pro trader by a significant number. hundreds of new forex aspirants join daily. and many leave daily. main reason for leaving. they are experts in demo but a dummy in real accounts. thats why i always insist on learning in a real account

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that some beginners are successful in forex trading because they don't trust forex trading. I think traders get success with their own trading strategies, trading plans and understand market sentiments and the more they can understand the more they can get success in trading and iss mein fields so that you can use them as you see them as you can, especially jab aap hain I just haha, after all, in the name of me, I think about the field of koi khel nahi, hai, yahan, risk of zyada rehta, losing hi, kahai.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most new traders face losses in forex trading and the main reason you are bohat is that a real forex trading trader starts kernay se pHle trading demo nert kertay jis ki face se unko starts mein hi loss ho jata hai. Sat se better yehi hai new traders real trading began kernay se pehle demo account per lazmi 6 months not trading karein. and Most beginners get lots of losses and get a margin call. I think only 3% of beginners can survive and become successful forex traders. 97% of beginners will leave this business because of many losses. That makes this business really not easy for many people, only a few people can master this business

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are no beginners who can succeed in forex. If a beginner can get many benefits, I think it's only because of luck. If they trade for the long term, I think they will get a big profit from their trade. We need so much experience, and good skills to make profits in forex in the long run. and actually I also agree with you and I believe beginners enter this market in addition to long-time experienced traders. faster than those who have just left Forex and started doing other things because they lost their money on Forex. I think the majority of traders are old and experienced traders and there are very few beginners.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners at home, I mean foreign exchange trading, percentages produce very thin profits like 30 percent profit and 70 percent loss. Because all they want is profit and they will not take the time to study properly before entering into a life account and when I started, I did not know how to use money management. One time I thought I knew about the card that I just jumped into. Big mistake, because I know money management is the key. You trade in the same way and have some good profits and losses, but it's all about how it ends at the end of the pleasure to continue learning to use psychology, and also to use that money for good management.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    v ==== >>> There are always novice mixers and experienced traders at any given point in time. Getting success for beginners is lacking at first while some get luck and some don't. But the person who makes his head calm in losses and profits will also become a trader who wins in the long run. And for a beginner, I give them a 40% profit in the first 4 months but if he has the desire to win and if he doesn't disappear it will be hopeless and won't win or be sucked so we have to get a big job because nothing comes easy and nothing is difficult at once

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex business is being carried out by new traders and also old and experienced traders both. Beginners have less experience so the percentage of losses to beginners is more than normal. Experienced traders also lose but because of their experience and knowledge, they can get too much profit too. A beginner must try hard to learn forex and should not think of getting more profit in the beginning because thinking of getting rich quickly is the main reason behind the big losses by beginners. and Beginners may have a lower percentage of success than experienced traders. But trading as a beginner, I think has one big advantage. They will always have a great enthusiasm to never stop learning. I am sure if they learn the right way the percentage of success will be greater

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 350 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)