+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,079 Times in 4,513 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading plate from is Insta forex because its reason is that its tools are setup system is so easy and comfortable i like this first i was use markitiva but now just i use insta forex now its my permanent trading plate form.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    wase mujhe to sub he palte profrom acahy lagty hein lakin mera best part jo hein wo MT4 sub sy best hein ur jo professtion traders hoty hein wo bohat zayda eran kar sakte hein.mt4 k liye tols ur indicator acha hein ur hum bohat achai trading kar sakte hein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-23)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many platforms to run inverter operations. I recommend using metatrader because this is a well-known platform and has many features that cannot be overcome. Metatrader can be run on various operating systems and has no errors in programming. This type of platform continues to be improved by its developers. and I also join the Forex trading business having two types of trading platforms trading platforms mt4 and mt5 and I also trade on the mt4 platform and trade confidently but never trade on the mt5 trading platform and have no experience about mt5.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera favorite platform hai mt4 jisse me bhut time se use kr rha hu mean jb se mene forex start kiya hai or me mt4 platform ko apne laptop me or apne mobile me dono me use krta hun, mene mt5 platform bhi use krne ki kosis ki thi mjhe lga kuch advance hoga, per bhut lag aata hai mt5 me to me mt4 hi use krne lga. dan in this trading business i am trading at the MT4 platform but over all the forex trading platform is gret trading platform all the traders who have the experience of this trading business they are trading in this trading platform and they are making their life very easy with this trading business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-23)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried web trading and trading mt4 and mt5. And among these I like to trade on mt4 not knowing exactly the reason for my similarity but I like it and I think most people like and prefer to trade on the mt4 platform. I have been working on it for a long time or there is something else I don't know. and ji, yet the main MT4 mein trading in Jakarta hoon kabhi MT5 mein try to fix the majority of traders MT4 mein hi karte hi MT4 platform kaafi achcha hi so that you can MT5 ki achchi knowledge hi anyway aap usmein kar sakte hi kyunki jis ki ki knowledge ki ho usmein hi humein trade because chahiye bhai ji.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-23), Unregistered (1)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use MT4 for all my trading operations and I have installed it on my PC and smartphone, which makes trading operations very easy and smooth because I can do a better trade analysis on the PC and have smartphone mobility to place and manage open trade. whenever the need arises and main forex trading mera favorite type platform ka yehi hai mai is mai trading krta hon is mai trading krnay sai mujhay bohot faida hota hi is mai mujhay get krnay ka moqa milta hi aap bhi forex trading mai kaam kro aap ko bhi is mai get the best version of the moq moq is the best sai platform koi hi

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is the most popular trading platform in the world that offers everything you need to trade online in one place. With leading trading technology and analytics all combined in one strong platform, MT4 allows you to apply your trading strategies at any level of complexity. and I always like MT 4, this is my favorite platform for trading the Forex market. It's easy and has almost all the tools and instruments needed. I think there is no other platform that can match MT 4. This is the reason that more people like MT4 than MT5. No doubt the MT5 is more advanced and the new version. But MT 4 is the best.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,079 Times in 4,513 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt

12. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is just a habit. because we are not yet familiar with the MT5, it will be difficult to use. a lot of custom indicators that can only be used in the mt4 platform. someday, surely all traders will switch to MT5. however, something new is better than the old one. although until now I am also still a fan of mt4.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are three types of platforms and the first is when we trade and have something decent when we trade using all three, mt4 mt5 and the web version, the only difference is when we trade forex with a little form of choice we have jobs from every form of trading institution and opportunities for trading and good form buddy, really in forex trading I personally think that I have tried everything but not for the MT5 meta trader terminal. I thought I would not change my MT4 terminal to MT5 terminal because there are many Ea or other scripts that cannot fully support or are compatible with my dear MT5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)