+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 230 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member tanveer2014 is an unknown quantity at this point tanveer2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like MT4 platform to a great extent because it is very simple to operate and very fast in executing large trades. And another reason is 99 percent of the brokerage house use the same platform for trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member endeavour2014 is an unknown quantity at this point endeavour2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me personnaly i use MT4 and i have no idea about MT5 and i am very used to it now ,and as i know MT4 is widely used around the world not like MT5 whitch is still in its experimental phase.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dragnite is an unknown quantity at this point dragnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally use mt4 platfform it is easy and not difficult i have traded on mt4 platform since i start trading

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Well i like to use only the MT4 platform it is very easy to trade on and there too many indicators for it, to be honest i never tried the MT5 and i dont know how it look like or what is the diffrence between it and MT4, but i like my current platform and it is satisfying for me, i also use the smartphone app just to make confirmation on my trades.

Junior Member pibnolk is an unknown quantity at this point pibnolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sab se ziyada jo piyara plate form ha woh ha mt-4 main es ko kafi pasand karta houn or main es ko abhi talk web base par he use kar raha houn mere pass abhi itni castly mobile nahiha k main es ko mobile par use karoun es liye main to web base mt 4 ko kafi like karta houn

Member sadiaali is an unknown quantity at this point sadiaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this forum is a my best pair to the trade because i think if you can to do it tyrade and posting from this paitrs of the forum thenm you can get him av mopre prfot frm this business because it is a good earning and learning business .

Senior Member gitadas730 is an unknown quantity at this point gitadas730's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mortal proved few trading terminals so far - but the one i open easiest and interesting terminus is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Separate than MT4 if i make to use separate termnal i instrument go with web-meta monger for perambulating trading.

Banned raju99 is an unknown quantity at this point raju99's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai world main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hain..

Senior Member data12 is an unknown quantity at this point data12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is best for us it is very good for tarding and i use it and earn good money through mt4 so if you want to be successful trader in forex tarding then you must learn well from different soruces like demo account forex forusm adn websites also help yopu to learn more and more

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a online currency exchange market so forex for good trader at first know forex about learn,forex analysis knowledge,and demo trading practice 6 month gain to experience than you can success full and good trader in my opinion.............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 230 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)