+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 230 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading market my favorite trading platform is metatrader4. Because of this trading
    platform I can understand easily in the forex market. And MT4 trading platform is very popular
    for all traders in the world in the forex market. And most forex traders trade on the MT4 trading
    platform in the forex market. So the MT4 trading platform is the best platform in the world in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

salikin (2018-02-26)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading using metatrader platform ... I never complain about this platform ....
    this works perfectly but sometimes it may often occur termination on the server that happened ....
    but it does not give much trouble for me ... let alone that very light for a low end computer like P IV ....
    that woke up perfectly with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera favourite or best plateform wohi hy k
    jb mujhy koi trading k gur sikaey
    or men trading sy yacha khasa profit kmaun

Member ngeneng will become famous soon enough ngeneng's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favorite platform is mt4 because it is more reliable for me and i have developed
    a good system for this platform and i have not worked much with mt5 but i think it will
    be good because i do not have enough indicator and i do not know how to develop one
    for mt5 therefore I use mt4.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer MT4 place to PC because there are many options that we can use to choose indicator
    from MT4 and we can trade by using hedging or locking, so, I have tried to use my MT5
    and less suitable for MT5 use, when I sell and price up, then I sell, and lot size
    and position I get my position above is not different from MT4

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 or MT5 is favorite type platform, q ky boht sy broker ap ko is form pr facilties provide krty hain jis sy ap ko kafi earn kr sakty hain.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-27)

Junior Member azharforex is an unknown quantity at this point azharforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main nay tu sub say ziada mt4 hi use kiya hai us k ilawa main nay web trader b use kiya hai lakin mujay sub say easy aur acha mt4 lagta hai kiyun k us main trade open karna aur close karna bhot easy hai.
    Agar Apko Meri Post Pasand Ae To Please Thanks button per click karo

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best commercial platforms. The majority of brokers provide facilities
    for trading at that time. I love MT4 but have experience from web merchants and I also find
    the best because in Web merchants when you open or close a position, he never asks for quotes from D.
    Web that are made quickly and quickly traded.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best platform and is a favorite for me because MT4 is very fridndly with me
    and very suitable with the system that I use, the menu contained in MT4 is also very easy to understand
    so it makes it easier for us to do forex trading. But sometimes when using my mobile phone usually
    use metafortrade android, the application is also very friendly for me and suitable for use anywhere

Senior Member arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,012 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 hay mera favorite because ye sb se easy aur simple sa hay jisko aksar traders like krty hain aur isko use krty hain is men indicator b bahut hain asan b aur b bahut sary tools hamen melty hain jo hamen trading men kafi madad dety hain

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to arshadlaskani For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-31), billyboy00007 (2018-01-31), David1728 (2018-01-29), forex247 (2018-01-29), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), kanita (2018-02-25), Sunriser1 (2018-01-31), Unregistered (4), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 230 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)