+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 plateform ia good for me I tried for Mt5 but I am not succed.Mt5 is also difficult for traders.The indicators in Mt4 are more than Mt5, in Mt5 when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anand For This Useful Post:

sattar087 (2018-06-22), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18), sherylwajid (2018-06-20), Stolus (2017-11-25), Unregistered (1)

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.
    Same goes to me, I have also used few other trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal. I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

sattar087 (2018-06-22), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to akshayfuriya For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि MT4 है सबसे अच्छा platform.It बहुत सरल और use.Mt5 के लिए विश्वसनीय है काफी जटिल है Mt4.so की तुलना में मैं हमेशा MT4 का उपयोग करें, क्योंकि यह कहा जाता है कि "ओल्ड गोल्ड है"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se MT4 sabse acha platform hai worl main experianced trader yahi platform prefer karte hai mt4 ke tools,indicator bahut ache hai fibbonacci tools,channels tool bhi bahut kam ate hai trading ke waqt

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to popatji For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (2018-04-25), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18), sherylwajid (2018-05-20)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i think mt4 is the best platform.It is very simple and reliable to use.Mt5 is quite complicated than Mt4.so i always use mt4 because it is said that "Old is Gold"
    mt4 is best & easy for everyone..but mt5 is not too bad & complicated. its also like mt4. mt5 has some more advance tool.
    there is only one prob. with mt5 that is indicators. we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    I traded some platform: Marketiva, VT, oanda, plus100..., but I love MT4 very much, I have not try MT5, so I do not know MT5. In mobile, I use MT4 also, that is no problem if the mobile with window mobile system.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote. Web trade fast and quick.

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is your favorite type of platform?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WORLDEMO1 For This Useful Post:

ayesha02 (2019-02-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), Mustansir (2018-06-22), sattar087 (2018-06-22), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230

Subscribe to this Thread (7)