+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 230 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    Web trading is too slow for me and then the mt5 is too complicated for me. The very best that suits all my forex currency trading abilities is the mt4 trading terminal. I believe that it is just the very best for all forex traders.
    Last edited by ishvara; 2012-04-13 at 11:18 AM.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 and mt5 platform best lagta hain.. kiun ki jald connect hota hain. speed bhi achha rahta hain. aur hum mt4 or mt5 main khud ka bhi programme creat kar sakte hain .. bahut supportive terminal hain.

lekin ek baat hain. main web trader bhi use kia hua hain. ussmain ek baat hain. ki onha .. requote nahi hota. aur first bhi hain quick bhi. order leta hain. sarat yeh hain ki app ka net connection accha hona chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already feel comfortable using the MT4 platform, and I have long used it in trade. I think MT4 platform has been more than nice. many applications can be used here and I do not think it requires a great connection.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like using mt4 platform for trading. i can fill it with my favourite indicators and i can arrange the chart according as my style. i never used the another platform like web terminal. i cannot use the indicators attach to the chart. so i fell uncomfortable with it. since i have known forex, the mt4 is my favorite platform..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bohot qisam kay trading paltforms par trade kis hay lakin jo maza MT4 par ata hay kisi aur trading platform par naheen ata, mary khayal main MT4 ka subsitutions kabhi naheen aye ga aur agar aye ga bhi to log MT4 ko chorr naheen pain gay.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to use MT4 platform for trading. Because with this platform i can easily make order and i can get lot of tools which support MT4. I think MT5 platform is too slow then MT4 platform. So MT4 platform is best for me.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right, i support your speech i also think that MT4 platform is the best because it's easy to use to all forex traders in the world and i like most one of the cause is it have many types of charts and quick performance.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is best platforom.it is very simple and reliable to use.
    mt5 is quite cmplicated than mt4.so i always use mt4 because it is best and easy for everyone,but mt5 has some more advanced tool.there is only
    problem ,with mt5 that is indicators.we can not find more indicators,we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried many trading platform they all have many options and facilities but my favorite trading platform is MT4 only because it has very good options and easy to use I have completely know about MT4 trading platform and it has fulfill my needs.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same goes to me, I have also used few other trading terminals from other brokers but mt4 is the most easiest and interesting trading terminal. I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 230 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)