+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 230 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I prefer to use meta trader 4 as it is my favorite trading platform as well and it is very easy and simple to use and have all the tools required for trading. Also I have heard that meta trader 5 is very good and we need to use it first to see the difference between the two

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use Meta trade 4 because it is very to understand and use. Meta trader is good who has big capital because meta trader 5 time frame start H1 but I always use 15M chart for trading as a result MT5 not for a small investor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    mera favorite platform jo hai woh mt4 hai kion kay yah bilkul easy hai use may aur is kay indicators bhi kafi acha hain aur mt5 bhi acha hai lakin mujh mt4 he sayi lagta hai use may.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey guys I dont even know about the different platforms because I am newbie here and I also want to trade with forex after some time so can you help me to know about it.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite is MT4 because it is very user friendly and easy to use. There are so many tools that are very helpful for traders. And it is easy to learn too. And I have not tried the other platforms yet, but I am planning too, to see if they are also good.

Junior Member kalia is an unknown quantity at this point kalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am too using MT4 and am quite satisfied with it, hump'nt yet tho' regularise motion to MT5 tho' i hump it present be having both enhancements but did not get moment to explore around it.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i would prefer to use metatrader 4 than metatrader 5 platform, because i have been using mt4 for long time, i don't want to change, but i knoe that mt5 is very good so traders can use one of them for trading forex market.

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 is not too bad and complicated. it's also like mt4 that is the best and easy for everyone .. mt5 tool but has a little more advance.
    there is only one prob. mt5 with which the indicators. we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to MT4.

Member mary7 is an unknown quantity at this point mary7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trade with an MT4 platform because it has the best of trading and I have to understand what am doing and make sure that you know and understand what you are doing and you can make sure that you can create some good trading idea that can help you know when and how to trade and understand everything.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by safdarjafri View Post
    Meta Trader 4 plateform is good for me because it is easy to understand. I have tried MT5 but it seems difficult to learn as compare to mt4. MT4 plateform fulfill my needs of trading. I never tried any other plateform except mt4. Reliability is most important thing in a software and i think mt4 provide reliability.
    indeed sir, I also use a strategy that you apply. that in the forex business I prefer to use MT4 plateform because it is easy to understand, especially for the novice trader like me. then I suggest to the novice trader to use MT4 plateform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 230 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)