+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: For forex / future MT4 brokers only - Original MT4 license to sell‏

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I am interested , how much and can you re-customize it for a new name
    logo e.t.c reply me fast please

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    proprietary server only broker who has therefore directly connected to a central server in the international market exchanges, so we will jump directly to the market, if we use the services of another broker with a standard account ...
    jump hargannya yes sir I've had my order memasan price and stop loss at 50 points why when jumping stop loss
    price this morning I was able to move by itself, yes, and my pending buy order not to touch even though prices have gone through there that have experienced price so

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    proprietary server only broker who has therefore directly connected to a central server in the international market exchanges, so we will jump directly to the market, if we use the services of another broker with a standard account ...

Junior Member kazamonsif is an unknown quantity at this point kazamonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I am interested, and how can you re-adjust to a new name
    kazamonsif logo meet me please fast

Junior Member fantastic4 is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I am interested

Hello, I am interested , how much and can you re-customize it for a new name
    logo e.t.c reply me fast please

Quote Originally Posted by fxlatam View Post
    Hello,

I am in possession of an original MT4 server license from a FX broker that went out of business and whose MT4 license is available for sale. The license includes everything necessary:

MetaTrader Server (trading server);

MetaTrader Data Center (proxy server);

MetaTrader Manager (Manager/Broker workstation);

MetaTrader Administrator (Administrator wrokstation);

MetaTrader (Client terminal);

MetaTrader4 Manager API, MetaTrader4 Server API, Datafeed API

The price is negotiable so please make an initial offer to speed up the process.

Regards,

Andres

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

I am in possession of an original MT4 server license from a FX broker that went out of business and whose MT4 license is available for sale. The license includes everything necessary:

The price is negotiable so please make an initial offer to speed up the process.

Regards,

Andres
    mt4 jo hai woh kafi acha trading platform hai is waja say may kafi is ko use karta hun aur is liya may yah jo is kay tool pasand hai mujh ko

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow... its like a broker is in sale... To run as a broker I think only license is not enough.. You also need huge investment to run it properly... Coustomer support, mt4 bills, paying taxes, giving salary to the workers etc etc.. broker business is good but not easy... But I was amazed to see that the both of my previous poster only post one in this forum.. its looks like they really need each other help, funny is not it,,, one for sell and one for buy... perfect forex

Junior Member malahit is an unknown quantity at this point malahit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

Regards,

Andres
    In case the MT4 license still available to purchase please mail me vfaizullin@gmail.com

Junior Member fxlatam is an unknown quantity at this point fxlatam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

For forex / future MT4 brokers only - Original MT4 license to sell‏

Hello,

Regards,

Andres

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6