+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: For forex / future MT4 brokers only - Original MT4 license to sell‏

Junior Member ttpros is an unknown quantity at this point ttpros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello

this is baskar yes i am ready to occupy your mt4 license pls tell price if it is good means we ill discuss my mobile no is 09944477954

thanks
    baskar

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ennt8 is an unknown quantity at this point ennt8's Avatar
    Thanks
    Settings For Forex Megadroid For Best Profit: It will take care of your account without the help of a broker. Stress causes us to cut corners and not do enough research and analysis necessary to know if the trade is profitable. It's also a great learning tool because it exhibits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bever is an unknown quantity at this point Bever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Settings For Forex Megadroid For Best Profit: It will take care of your account without the help of a broker. Stress causes us to cut corners and not do enough research and analysis necessary to know if the trade is profitable. It's also a great learning tool because it exhibits .

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am in possession of an original MT4 server license from a FX broker that went out of business and whose MT4 license is available for sale. The license includes everything necessaryroprietary server only broker who has therefore directly connected to a central server in the international market exchanges, so we will jump directly to the market, if we use the services of another broker with a standard account .

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woo, its category of a broker is in merchantability To run as a broker i believe solely pass isn't enough you furthermore mightiness requisite immense finance to run it right Customer backing, mt4 bills, remunerative taxes, gift salary to the staff etc etc.. broker concern is phonetician withal lined... notwithstanding i victimised to be astonied to alter that the apiece of my early notice solely assemblage one during this marketplace.. its appears like they actually require one other help, suspect isn't it one for transact and one for obtain genuine

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं एक FX दलाल कि कारोबार से बाहर चला गया और MT4 जिसका लाइसेंस बिक्री के लिए उपलब्ध है से एक मूल MT4 सर्वर लाइसेंस के कब्जे में रहा हूँ. लाइसेंस आवश्यक सब कुछ शामिल हैं:

मेटाट्रेडर सर्वर (व्यापार सर्वर);

मेटाट्रेडर डाटा केंद्र (प्रॉक्सी सर्वर);

मेटाट्रेडर प्रबंधक (प्रबंधक / ब्रोकर काम स्टेशन);

मेटाट्रेडर प्रशासक (प्रशासक काम स्टेशन);

मेटाट्रेडर (ग्राहक टर्मिनल);

Metatrader4 प्रबंधक एपीआई, Metatrader4 सर्वर एपीआई, डाटा फ़ीड एपीआई

मूल्य परक्राम्य है तो प्रक्रिया में तेजी लाने के लिए एक प्रारंभिक प्रस्ताव बनाने कृपया.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlatam View Post
    Hello,

I am in possession of an original MT4 server license from a FX broker that went out of business and whose MT4 license is available for sale. The license includes everything necessary:

MetaTrader Server (trading server);

MetaTrader Data Center (proxy server);

MetaTrader Manager (Manager/Broker workstation);

MetaTrader Administrator (Administrator wrokstation);

MetaTrader (Client terminal);

MetaTrader4 Manager API, MetaTrader4 Server API, Datafeed API

The price is negotiable so please make an initial offer to speed up the process.

Regards,

Andres
    Is this system still avaliable or has someone taken it. I would like to know how much it sold for. It certainly would be very interesting to see.

Banned kazafx is an unknown quantity at this point kazafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any idea on how to obtain the license to become a forex broker?
    What is the standard procedure?

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shankar_saha View Post
    woo, its sort of a broker is in sale To run as a broker i believe solely license isn't enough you furthermore might want huge investment to run it properly Customer support, mt4 bills, paying taxes, giving salary to the staff etc etc.. broker business is sweet however rough... however i used to be amazed to visualize that the each of my previous poster solely post one during this forum.. its appears like they actually need one another facilitate, funny isn't it one for sell and one for obtain good Forex
    Perhaps that is true

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    woo, its sort of a broker is in sale To run as a broker i believe solely license isn't enough you furthermore might want huge investment to run it properly Customer support, mt4 bills, paying taxes, giving salary to the staff etc etc.. broker business is sweet however rough... however i used to be amazed to visualize that the each of my previous poster solely post one during this forum.. its appears like they actually need one another facilitate, funny isn't it one for sell and one for obtain good Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast