+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 727 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 7262

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji pips gain main itne jayda nahi kar sakta hu lekin isliye main kam pips par bade volume use karta hu jaise agar mera 10 pips target hain to is par main vol 5 ya vol 3 ki trade open karta hu aise mein ache pips mil jate hai
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member shabirjanz is on a distinguished road shabirjanz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha sir zida se zida pip ki treding hoti ha ik din mein esmien esa hota ha ke itni pip hrkt hoit ha ke boht zida ya to profit a jat ha ya phr boht zida loss but sir daily ki jo pop0 ki hrkat hoti ha wo 20 bhe ho jati ha or 50 tak jatti ha bari se bari but sir agr hum gold ki bat kary to es mein boht zida hoti ha es mein daily ke account bhe fenish hotiy ha log krich bhe hoty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member M.Babar is an unknown quantity at this point M.Babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear forex trading mein largest pips ki greed sy traders loss krty hin profit thora bhe hu accept kr lena bhtr hota hy q k market ka koi pta nhi hota kab ap ki trading k favor mein hu ic leye zeyda greed krna orr zeyda pips k bary mein sochna loss ki main reason hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aminelking is on a distinguished road aminelking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it can happned my friend because forex is a business whish you cant controle it and you can make more than 1000 pips per
    day like you can loss all your money for some second so try to be carefull and have a good learning
    To Be Or Not To Be

Senior Member darkboy is an unknown quantity at this point darkboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the opinion that the rate of profit is the number of points or anything like that
    varies from trader to another, and each person depending on the ability to make a
    profit, as well as his experience and knowledge that he has the stuff it is different from one person to another

Senior Member Mt5 Admin is an unknown quantity at this point Mt5 Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.
    Ji ha bilkul trader is m ziayda pip easily earn kar sakty ha is m amrket tu bohat move karty ha lekin su k liya hamry pas experince hona zarori hota ha ager hamry pas acha experince ha tu hum si m daily 100 s 200 pip earn kar sakty ha

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Largest number of pips which a trader can do in one day. I think that a full expert trader can do the maximum 500 pips in a day with devotion and with very very hard working condition. But a normal man can do the 150 pips in a day for making the money from this trading system.

Member abusayeed is an unknown quantity at this point abusayeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed you can certainly help to make 500 pips everyday if they trades in several currency exchange twos but for this it takes lots of endurance, working hard, research as well as investigation. The moment it is completed a new dealer might make these kind of pips in one day time.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit I gather most of the day for only 120 pips only. Profit of that I get to do the scalping trading nearly 18 hours in the pair EUR / USD. For now, the average profit in a day that I get to be in the range of 20-50 pips. Although still small, but I am always thankful for what I got.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to garmink For This Useful Post:

npgit (2014-05-28)

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think as i am a part-time trader daily 50 pips is enough for me.As i use a very simple strategy i target less and it's easily achievable with my strategy. other wise mostly it depend,s on trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 727 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 374 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)