+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 727 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Erst in a few months came a day in the prowess of a merchant when he got as many as 500 pips which was very happy ans showed excessive opportunities and used KOs from the seller. So new traders don't need to imagine that they will also change 500 pips regularly and get Brobdingnagian income in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-02)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The biggest member of pip traders can produce in one day. This is a very good comment for me. Forex is an easy business. Forex is a normal business. Forex can make money by trading. If your luck in the forex business is so good. Foreign businesses make money if your luck is so good. and, of course you can do it in the case of 500 seeds every day exchanging individual investments from different currencies, but for these special needs a lot of courage, effort, analysis and research. This is a real estate agent who can finish most of these beans at night.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-02)

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in the forex trading business market, the experience that foreign exchange traders can do in a day is 200-300 points. And I think from the forex market in a day earning 200-300 pips is a very good income. This income for the needs of a good trading experience, and building trading experience to the need for more trading practices in the forex market. If not, we cannot get a good income from the forex market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-02)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it says that forex traders have produced a lot like more than 500 pips of profit in trading, I think the main thing we have to think about is how much I can generate from trading, it's just a dream to make 500 pips, in fact we struggle to make only 10 pips a day. if we make it we lose it because we made a mistake. I think usually the trader can get 100 pips if he is a good trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-02)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    yes there is no doubt that you can make make maximum number of pips in a day which you can make to earn more and more money by spending more and more time in forex trading. but i thing you should not become more greedy. greediness is very dangerous in forex trading. i normally made 20 to 25 pips in a day and so far i am successful in this strategy and can earn enough money which is sufficient for me as i am doing it as part time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

safehouse (2019-03-02)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Extraordinary income so I think if anyone can produce 500 pips in 1 day or 24 hours. If my prediction is that the trader trades in many pairs, and if in one day can get 500 pips, perhaps traders are very professional traders already familiar with all kinds of pairs traded. Hopefully can share their knowledge to the newbie like me.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Connect009 (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,351 Times in 5,022 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.
    han ye ho sakta hae lekin es ki bhi kafi conditions hane 1st to ye k app k account main large capital ho dosra app ko mrkit ka sah sahi analysis karna ho ga tesra app ko diffrents pairs par traiding karni ho gi or apne emutions and greed ko contrlo karna ho ga

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will maintain how they handle there strategies for their partners can have a good trend above 120 pips but before swing that if they know how to keep their scalp can have more than 100 pips before the market opens and between more than two markets open or closes large profits which make exrtra no longer pip and if he deals with multi-person currency it means he can reach 500 pips.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir in my opinion 100 pips are too big target for me too with my strategies. My target pips also not fixed one which is decided at the levels of support and resistance levels. So, I believe 100 pip target is not at all possible with daily pivot analysis. Might be swing traders can wait and book more profit like 100 pips so you do not feel greed during the trade.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    if you want a 500 pips in one day, you can trade gold ...
    You do not need to open a position or trade too is more than one pair, just focus on gold ...
    because the gold price could move more than 500 pips per day

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

00923027642346 (2019-02-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 727 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)