+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 727 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depend on you for me im trade part time so im catch about 100 pip in my time trading as part time but i think the trader who trade full time it can catch more than 500 pip because all day can make the market move many time with different direction but you must depend on strong strategy with strong indicator
    and i think that the larget of pips that we can make in a day of trading depend the volatility of the market if the market is good and you had made good poditions you can earn more that 200 pips and if the market is sleeping you can make minimum 25 or 40 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about how much pips you can earn each day...thats according to the market condition when the there are high impact news...market will move upline or downline without control...like all pair that against JPY in several month ago....JPY weaken untill 400 pips because of kuroda cut their interest rate.... yes, few traders eliminate 500 pips per day,but doing it regular is really a trying task.May be few practiced scalpers trade for nigh a day continuously and wee equivalent that.or whatsoever traders utilise big programmer supply movements and benefit specified a big make.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if he did this in sooner or later in that acse is amazingly goods for him, as finally it was terribly troublesome other then nothing is not possible within the trading, and if he work onerous, and will keep cool in himself, and therefore the main factor to actually learn the trading vital techniques, then its became terribly straightforward for him to achieve this abundant of work.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure you can absolutely help make 500 pips in one day when this individual investments in numerous Forex twos but also for this kind of it needs plenty of endurance, work, examine and also examination. When that is completed any dealer will make these kinds of pips in a evening Sure you can absolutely help make 500 pips in one day when this individual investments in numerous Forex twos but also for this kind of it needs plenty of endurance, work, examine and also examination. When that is completed any dealer will make these kinds of pips in a evening......................................

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    other then after we opened a great deal of our position, the risk of loss will certainly be higher furthermore. i'm a lot of inclined to firmly take a balanced ratio between the amount of positions that many of us take plenty size that many of us use. as an example, i used to firmly use a maximum of 1 lot by having target of 20 pips. this course is likewise primarily based on our consideration on your number of equity.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a day trader might get more 100pips because of potential price movements on the day from Tuesday to Friday volatile so far, but to put up with a big target position should be more careful because you could lose the profit that has been standbye away, because you're still waiting for the movement is unidirectional, padahak Resistance was hit point... and I never get up to 70 pips a day, and also loss to 120 pips. Everything is good experience. I usually get a lot of pips when the news will be released. A few minutes before the news was released, I've put up the position, so when the news was released, I get a good position from the beginning.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new trader so i don't know every thing but i say, no need biggest pips because biggest pips is the risk, you can earn large profit from big lot but you have also will be more loses. my think many profit many loss. so i think to make money slowly, safely without risk. and Trader can make any number of pips that wish to make and broker will not give penalty. But true talk is that only if trader can make analysis of all pair in the market and do trading with them that is when much pip will come in the daily trading.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think such a huge pips daily target is not possible every day and some traders can win some days good pips but not on consistent basis. It will not be easy for them to make more than 300 pips per day. It also depends on the style of trading . we need good strategic plans,better analysis in your favorite currency pairs,trade in timing trend side,see the indicators.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i personally think that making 500 pips in forex in a day is impossible ,Long term trader open their positions for very long terms and days even weeks and they even cannot manage to make 500 pips in week .I think on most volatile news it is possible although. and The trader has to be concious about the profits. And i found this in my inside that i lock the profits in short earnings while I keep on investing more and more in it when I am on the loosing side of it.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a trader at forex and I have made up to 300 pips in a single day. But someone can make up to 500 pips a day if he keep on trading different currencies continuously, without wasting too much of time.
    and He showed very high every day comes in the life of a trader to get as many as 500 Pip, new traders, they also began to imagine a 500 pips every day in the month at a time you can earn huge profits do not have the time and work extra hard luck contractor, so you are not supposed to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 727 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)