+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Banned navvom will become famous soon enough navvom will become famous soon enough navvom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me early trade, I often breaks the rules, so I ...
    Even up to a year and I still have a lot to lose if ... sometimes ...
    If I do not succeed, but now I continue to differentiate Forex. You negotiate calm, be patient and disciplined approach and what he has in some cases, and this trade dealers, including stop loss and equity benefits trading.onl appropriate input and output levels when it is not an appropriate discipline, you can achieve success. What you need to make a plan, we must follow the discipline and it is not broken. Only then you can be successful in the Forex market. The mind all these disciplines remain outstanding until I get back lost confidence after the best extra time will be very difficult to start a real account screen and the word is not trying to save. I key discipline of successful negotiation of the same faith. Using resources and strategies already received management discipline. Margin Call Bia Bia. You negotiate calm, be patient and disciplined approach and what he has in some cases, and this trade dealers, including stop loss and equity benefits trading.onl appropriate input and output levels when it is not an appropriate discipline, you can achieve success. Currency trading discipline is required. We Are we expect a good result if you put random order for any reason. Due to our success in the account before placing a single order .. Yes very true.
    Decipl mind is important to be a successful entrepreneur. Mind control is done, you need to make profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to navvom For This Useful Post:

marool (2015-03-27), rqboor (2015-03-27)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a disciplined Forex trader in terms of mind is too important in this buisness. Discipline is something that all trader needs so that they can get better trade results and control themselves better.
    Patience is Key.

Member dahnwadzz is an unknown quantity at this point dahnwadzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that all the works is successful mast discipline followso i always try to discipline in forex tradingi am a simple forex traderall but we want as balanced successfully as we need to be constantly disciplined and failed to control greed in themselves that so Forex trading have as also need discipline as if the traders joined in the trading market then they should give sufficient time in the trading market that So you need discipline in forex trading !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may i add one, try to keep our mindset at a good position ( good mood ) this thinks gave big impact when we made some orders , analysis or decision in trading, so keep fresh mind is the key .

Banned bhakruin is an unknown quantity at this point bhakruin's Avatar
    Thanks
    whenever u will trade on this particular Forex trading after that u would like to carry out this along with disciplined method. if u can do this after that u will obtain success on u function. so to obtain successful procedure on this particular Forex, u would like regimented of thoughts....

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji discipline me rehne se he trader ko pata chalenga ki market me kaise analysis karna hai,trader ko apna mind hamesha cool and calm tarike se he market me rakhna chahiye jisse wo sahi entry market me le sakein..

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbnus15 View Post
    mind focus and discipline is the key to successful forex trading. This statement is true if the trader can apply it will be something extraordinary results. but to achieve this discipline requires time and effort is not small.
    Hame apni trading me agar control karna aa jayega tab is tarah se ham logon ki trading aur bhi acchi tara hse ho sakti hai aur aise ham apni trading se hone waali income ko badha sakte hain. Hame bas ye baat acchi tarah se samajhne ki jaroorat hai.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A disciplined mind is something that all traders should try and develop as it will help them in this Forex buisness. It is good because discipline aids a Forex trader to take more competent decisions in their Forex trades.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member nuket is an unknown quantity at this point nuket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear I personally think discipline is the key to success in trading. everyone knows it. but why in fact very hard to do? why do we still do not discipline? I personally still often violate the rule that I have created. it is very difficult to discipline.

Junior Member gtbnus15 is an unknown quantity at this point gtbnus15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mind focus and discipline is the key to successful forex trading. This statement is true if the trader can apply it will be something extraordinary results. but to achieve this discipline requires time and effort is not small.
    dont hold back mam...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)