+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the actual Forex life success will not come back simply while not discipline on Forex trading, so we should would like to adhere to the actual trading plan along with good discipline just after that we can enjoy the advantages of the actual good preparing and the actual strategy used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother, Discipline of mind is a key to success and when you are disciplined in the Forex trading market, you mostly get your paid out because your are paid because of your discipline in the Forex trading. You should try to follow the rules of Successful traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that a trader mind is very much vary and always swings buy or sell when sees the currency chart, so we need to condition it with proper education and only then it can be used for disciplined trading.

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    In order to get high money in the forex market as a profit you need to be discipline and you need to analyse the market on a consistent basis and this can be done only through discipline of mind and if you have a good control over your emotions then this would be a very good thing for you in as a forex trader

Banned gupta is an unknown quantity at this point gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    dicipline can make u unerstand what u have, dicipline very can make u understand and build u tend to be good and understand that whenever u tend to be diciplined u simply obtain to hae asome good trading occasions, and u simply Cant lose whenever u have these types of kind of comprehending.

Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that discipline in our life is very much necessary and is much more important in Forex trading market. Since we learn a lot of information here and when we go for implementation in our trading we fail, this is because of lack of discipline and seriousness in what we are doing. So if we follow the planned activities with discipline we will soon become successful.

Senior Member bay is an unknown quantity at this point bay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i concur along with u. discipline is actually very essential issue and key to success on forex trading. whenever we trade we ought to preserve the thoughts cool. if we loss the tolerance we may loss the capital. so we should be disciplined whenever we trade.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if you have made your steect dicipline of mind then fore sure you can have a successful operation through that you would have a large amount of profit, that's really enough good instead of paying for yoru hard work.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that discipline will create profit on forex, since the market will purchase all of the discipline of tradernya, many methods on that to utilize the actual discipline on the actual forex business, one of and that is to make use of a trading plan and Money Management. discipline will result on success.

Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe if there is no discipline in trading then there is no use of learning so much about Forex trading and trying to implement in our trade analysis and money management. Because whatever we plan should be executed very carefully and properly with discipline, then only the result will be better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)