+ Reply to Thread
Page 1079 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 79 579 979 1029 1069 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... LastLast
Results 10,781 to 10,790 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Senior Member riskfx2012 is an unknown quantity at this point riskfx2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have attempted various ways to become disciplined ...
    but this is actually the toughest factor to complete during the time of buying and selling ...
    but because of my efforts to obey all of the rules which i produced, progressively I'm able to improve my discipline ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    i have same believe that discipline is the main key for trader to success. discipline applying money management and the strategy that we already make. and bye bye to margin call.
    yes you are right i am agree with the discipline mean the management and this mean no greedness because when you do the best management you will never risk and this take you to make money i think that this is the reason for the lose of the most traders "the greed"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to open deal with small lot size and try to close the deal at the profit my friend told me if you make take profit 20 pip and the price go against you 50pip than change take profit to 50 pip

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am agree with that i think that the discipline of the mind mean the success because when we are put a plan and respect them i guess that we will never lost even when we lose we re cover it after and make monet well i think that the great reason for the lostof the most of the trader is the risk and dont respect any plan

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i also think is very difficult to be dicipiline in trades.
    but if you always train or practice you will habit to discipline, so the key only practice and practice if you want to be better in this business.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by insta trader View Post
    to succeed in all your opposition to the forex market, you must be desciplined and try to establish a good strategy and a Good Plan, and good money management calculation, you can eran a good profit
    yes, I agree with your opinion. if we want to be successful in trading forex trading then we must be disciplined in accordance with management and the strategy that we have set. as well as any plans that we make if we do not discipline it will not result in a maximum

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by insta trader View Post
    to succeed in all your opposition to the forex market, you must be desciplined and try to establish a good strategy and a Good Plan, and good money management calculation, you can eran a good profit
    Yes, i agree that combined with having a good trading discipline, we would also need to actually have good analysis, good trading skills and also very good MM to support our trades to get up to the success levels that we desire.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree, discipline will bring them to the best place and because when they trade with good discipline then they have already used the best strategies and also the best money management too and of course they will get the best result from their trading
    and with discipline they can control the emotion with very well too
    do the best we can

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by panicky View Post
    Discipline of mind is the key to Successful operation
    Discipline in the trade is very necessary and even prosecuted for it.
    Principles in a disciplined way of transaction you are very good. Maybe I'll use these principles. All problems can be resolved if the false principle this can be done and be applied to the trade.
    yes bro the discipline of mind is the big secret for the profit more and more of trades daily losses because some of rush and that happening with me too and all my doing now is just training on discipline my mind to make minimal lost trades of my total trades percent

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    We need to stick with our trading rules and don't break then in any condition. I sometimes use too much capital in only a single position and in result i bear loss, its just out of my rule to open position with big lot size but still i do and bear big losses.
    It is due to the greed to make more money in a single trade by trading with higher lot order. And sometimes this also happens due to overconfidence in our analysis of the market. Whatever it may be we should always remember the money management rules and follow them with most discipline.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1079 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 79 579 979 1029 1069 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)