+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1021 1061 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, because if you can already execute disciplinary with your strategy and trading rules, you can already gain consistent profit. Discipline is the key of obtaining consistent profit, and what determines the amount of profit you'll get is your forex knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is actually a true things that discipline is the pre-requisite in the forex trading.Even we can't hope a good profit if we place our orders without any cause.If we don't advance in a proper way/a disciplined way in all sectors of life, would it have been possible to go ahead?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gipsyrex02 is an unknown quantity at this point gipsyrex02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i strongly agree that Discipline of mind is the key to success....but u've to believe and work for it.

Banned jahirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point jahirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation

Can become a successful investor or large traders, the market will follow you into action, breathing pulse, even leading the market direction." This is some of the investor's "dream." In fact, the idea is wrong.
    To be a successful investor or operator instead, must be strictly laid down their own "discipline" rather than be with nature. As the military demands of a regular daily routine. Although compliance is difficult, very hard, because it is a little more or less against the humanity. But I more than 10 years in the trading room to see the success of investors, large fund managers, such as the U.S. champion manipulator of people Mading Shu, Mr. Edwards, who are both strict discipline of the people trading investments.

So in the end to observe the things which only comply with the "discipline" standard?

Is very simple, all transactions over the preceding mention of the principles, such as:

1, since the transaction set a clear plan;

2, strict implementation of stop loss, stop interest alone;

3, the admission should be admitted according to the signal;

4, phased capital investment, followed by the establishment of the position, not desperate;

5, not with sex but is that with the emotions into the appearance;

6, no pre-trade drinking, overdraft physical and lifestyle to be a regular;

7, examine and reflect on each transaction, to develop a discussion and make trade journal.
    Yes, Discipline is must be need a forex trader. Many trader open many pair trade one time. these reason is very bad effect his next operation. so I think discipline is the most important part of forex. A good fx trader open one currency one time and close this pair again in open.
    Last edited by jahirkhan; 2012-07-16 at 02:49 PM. Reason: word writen mistake

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True Discipline and sacrifice of free will can bring success to any thing we aim for. So there is no second thought about being successful in trading is Discipline.. the discipline of the mind and body discipline so we will be in full health and we will be ready for negotiations but it is also very importantly,

Senior Member eldrin is an unknown quantity at this point eldrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful weight loss may happen in your body, but it starts with your ... As we' ve all discovered, the mind is a powerful thing--it can take you to success or failure, ... Below are some key ingredients you can rely on to reach your goals. ... Such an ugly word, I know, but discipline is part of successful weight ..

Senior Member donep is an unknown quantity at this point donep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In any work of concentration and discipline will be key to success. Because without discipline and concentration we will always be confused with the ever-changing circumstances. And to maintain concentration and discipline that we can still do it that feels heavy.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a mind and news business.If a trader use his mind very well then he will success.So mind dicipline is the most important in this business.So every business need mind dicipline.So forex has more.Always trade with patience and using your mind for success.Expert trader always say newbies mind is the key of success.I also try to clear my mind and trade with a patience trader.

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was newbie in forex i often break the rules,and after about an one year i still do it so i loose my money many times.There's no protection from loss in the trading,even the good traders have looses.Now i see the reality,if i still loose my money i will never have success in forex so i must improve myself.

Junior Member fabsruet is an unknown quantity at this point fabsruet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me tell something .....before of my trading, I often break the rules that I make ..... I broke so many rules then I have to pay for that too deerly.....

but now I realize, if I still do that I would never succeed in forex ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 11 511 911 961 1001 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1021 1061 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)