+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko discipline se he market me kaam karna hoga,esme trader jetna cool and calm hokar market me analysis karta hai uske liye utna he acha hai,esme trader ko sab apne se samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmedamro333 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedamro333's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the beginning of my trading, I often break the rules that I make ...
    even up to a year I still often do it ... so I have much to lose ...That's why I like strategies that always honor the SL and TP levels as sacred

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Disciplined in all the fields of life is very essential to be successful and so it is in the forex. we have to make strategies for the market as how much money to make and at which pair to work and what is the level of stop loss.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the business are trade with discipline if you did not trade with discipline you will never get success in any trading business forex trading is also the business of discipline in this trading all traders are trading with discipline and they are getting income.

Junior Member Chaand Nawab is an unknown quantity at this point Chaand Nawab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the thing is that discipline I can be taken as one of the most vital organs of your trading success because it works in the form of the backbone of your trading experience because no matter how much successful strategy or the system you possess if you are not disciplined enough then it means that you are never sure when you are going to lose everything and going to be out of the market. Because if you are not disciplined enough then it means that you will not follow appropriate money management which will lead you to failure.
    Silence! Back to work...

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline is the force that forces us to fulfill each of the steps of our plan. A disciplined trader can execute his strategy and evaluate its results. The investor should not be afraid of discipline because it is a very beneficial quality. On the other hand, it is normal that novice investors can not comply with their own rules, damaging their own performance in the short and long term.

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the decipline of the mind is the key to succes in forex , without it bad emotion and frustration with loss and greed with wining will get the best of us , every trader should train him self to be more deciplined

Junior Member mustafa2017 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, discipline in Forex is the key to the success of any process. If you have a successful strategy, you must adhere to it. To succeed in the transactions, you must have certain objectives in Forex. Every day you have a specific goal that you must seek and achieve.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko discipline se he market me kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna acha market me skill banalega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle sabb jaana chahiye..

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to success in trading then we have to discipline in mind, trading without discipline is way of losses, we have to trade with proper discipline with all rules of trading, Forex is tough business and we have to follow discipline.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)