+ Reply to Thread
Page 1085 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,850 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member pankajbhaban is on a distinguished road pankajbhaban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can hold you can win ever trade believe it or not but real fact.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline is the root to every successful strategy, without master it, there's no way a strategy could perform a maximum result. by the way, i'm bit confused about point 5. 'not with sex but is that with the emotions into the appearance', could you explain little bit more clearly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hnn bat to app sahi kartey ho or app ki post waqai kafi achi ha or es ko study kar k kafi knowledge main izafa howa ha waqai ager app fx trading main deciplene qaim rakhain to profit app ka paka ha yeni k decipline in forex trading is the key of succes

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woow very useful post for us waqai es ko parrh kar andaza howa ha k forex trading main discipline bahot zarori ha es k bagher app forex trading main kamyab nahi ho saktey

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what ever we make the plan we must do follow it with discipline and not to break it . then only we can have success in the forex market . if mind is not at all keeping that words so better try the demo for more period and then start the live account if you once loss the confidence on you its so hard to get back in you so keep discipline in trading

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Discipline is the most important thing true to Forex though the discipline dealing with the well may help you greatly in your dealings with Forex In everything you need
    yes, and this is about the habit in daily life too, because the trader will bring their daily life to their trading and make it good or bad...if they have a good habit in their daily, so they will trade with good too...
    besides we have a good strategies, it will be great if supported by high discipline and patience..and this is the mirror of mindset too
    do the best we can

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by strong View Post
    It's true that "Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation" so I always take care of following the rules strictly and try to maintain high standard of discipline in my trading. I suggest all the members of this forum that please try to avoid opening more number of lots (over trading) and avoid to open a big lot size.
    jo trader descipline ke stah tarding karta hai..wo kabhi bhi galat decision nahi leta aur uske liye forex bahut faydemand sabit hota hai
    descipline ka matlab hai ki ap forex ke rules ko follw karte hue trading kare aur stah hi sath apne banaye hue stratgy ko hi follow kare..aisa karne se aapke loss ke chances bahut kam ho ajyeneg aur profit ke zada

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's true that "Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation" so I always take care of following the rules strictly and try to maintain high standard of discipline in my trading. I suggest all the members of this forum that please try to avoid opening more number of lots (over trading) and avoid to open a big lot size.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right we never really get rid of emotions I see my discpline some times really earn me good money and some times I just lose because of some bad and indiscipline moves. Finally I have come to this decision and conclusion just be patient and discipline then money will follow you. so do not be greedy.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Success does not come without discipline in Forex trading , so we need to follow the trading plan with good discipline only then we can reap the benefits of the good planning and the strategy adopted.
    I agree with the view expressed by you - discipline is most important for forex traders, those with rolling stone mentality hardly make any profit as they keep on changing their mind, though forex trading require that you stick to your strategy and act in a disciplined manner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1085 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)