+ Reply to Thread
Page 1083 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 83 583 983 1033 1073 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,830 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Junior Member HakunaRilious is on a distinguished road HakunaRilious's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Discipline is the must have thing for a trader. If he cannot follow any rules than he should go for gambling where no rules are used just make your bet randomly.
    Not only discipline but they need some extra sense in them to think whether to judge what is between wrong and right things before involving into forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kastur is an unknown quantity at this point kastur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya descipline is very crucial factor in the forex that all traders should follow to become successful in forex. If you trade with descipline then you can earn good profit in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    descipline means strictly following the rules in trading if your breaking the rule then you are breaking the descipline . as we know following rules are necessary in trading , similarly maintaining descipline trading is very important

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe discipline in executing the plan in our mind is more important to win in the trading. We all make different plans and chalk our different strategies , but fail to implement them resulting in loss. This can only be avoided by following our plan with good discipline.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline is the must have thing for a trader. If he cannot follow any rules than he should go for gambling where no rules are used just make your bet randomly.
    forex rules that require that we must obey, because the rules were made ​​to restrict us from feeling greedy and also Overtrading ...
    if we do not discipline then it will always be our rule breaking, and breaking the rules could jeopardize our account ...

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me discipline ka bahut abda role hota hai...discipline ka matlab hai ki aap apne rules aur strategies ko follow karte hue tarding kar rahe ho jo ki forex me bahut zaruri hota hai..har trader ko forex ke basics ko follow karna chahiye ..aur sath hi sath aoni banayi hui strategies ke hisab se hi tarding karni chahiye..forex bahut abda aur risky trading platform hai..isme lsos ke bahut zada chances hote hai

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    breaking the rules is the worst time to trade and some time you need some good analysis in your tradings and i have seen in my tradings that whenever i break my rules then i have to lost the money too much.
    It happens to many of us, we break rules set by ourselves and loose the money in trading, such kind of mistakes can be avoided by practicing and following disciplined approach in Money management, analysis etc.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Great post
    Mindset is very important for trading. For a disciplined trade a trader should have his own rules and do not break these rules. If he breaks his own rules then failure is his future. Some rules you mentioned and some of the replies to your posts are worth seen. Every newbies should follow them.

I want to add one more thing that a trader should have patience. Do not try to get every thing at once. Hold on and wait for a better and clear apportunity then your trade will be safe.
    yes, mindset is very important in trading and i do agree a disciplined trader should have his own rules and he should not break the rules he made for himself ; and yes patience is the key in forex as sometimes it takes a very long time for a good trade to ripen

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Great post
    Mindset is very important for trading. For a disciplined trade a trader should have his own rules and do not break these rules. If he breaks his own rules then failure is his future. Some rules you mentioned and some of the replies to your posts are worth seen. Every newbies should follow them.

I want to add one more thing that a trader should have patience. Do not try to get every thing at once. Hold on and wait for a better and clear apportunity then your trade will be safe.
    me poori tarah is baat ko agree karta hon ki mind ka shant hona bahut zaruri hai forex me kyunki jaldbazi ya gusse me liye hue decision aapko bahut nuksan pahuncha sakte hai..forex me har tarder ko shant dimag se hi trading karni chahaiye..gusse me kiya hua trade aapke account ke liye thik nahi hoga...forex me har trader ko apne emotions ko zada se zada kaabu me rakhna chahaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1083 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 83 583 983 1033 1073 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)