+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 10889

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member jalilou is an unknown quantity at this point jalilou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view i think that the forex is a good success business of the world.A single really needs any peaceful, affected person and also self-disciplined method inside investing and contains to be able to set down specific do's and also dint's although investing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Business me bahut jaroori hota hai hai discipline ke sath kaam Karna waise hi forex ke business me bhi discipline ka hona tabhi trader busienss ko achhe se follow kar skate hai aur tabhi market me Sahi se planing kar ke business ka strategy bana sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantoman is an unknown quantity at this point mantoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think When I discipline my mind I would be patient to follow my trading strategies before I open any positions and i would not be greedy when i hit my target, I would simply exit the trades as a disciplined trader and this would make me successful.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right thinking. you are work the market discipline. it mean that you are control the emotion and greedy. You are work the market strategy. There is no aggressive trading. They are work the market with the planning and follow the trend. We can say that discipline mean that work the market according to the market rules.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market mostly depends upon the actual discipline. I think that each trader ought to have a target to earn money daily. I think which while not sustaining discipline and plan we can not can be found on which market.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very accurate master discipline tend to make a individual can accomplish success and tremendous success, however so I understand whenever to accomplish this particular we should study hard so which we tend to be able to achieve this along with good results

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we disciplined in life we will success in anything, discipline is required in our life to success and Forex trading is risk business we have to trade in Forex market with high and proper discipline to success and gain money from this tough trading business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have all that think that you have the chance for us to success is bigger. It's not easygoing to reach perfect rank of correct. The more i construe and exchange the more i am careful that the exclusive way to success in Forex performing is by subject.

Member akse is an unknown quantity at this point akse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can have the good calm aswell, patient and disciplined approach in trading and has to lay down certain do's and dont's while trading.Only a trader with proper discipline can achieve success in this trade which includes stop loss , take profits and proper entry and exit levels.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline-of-mind-is-the-key-to-successful-operation. a successful investor or operator instead, must be strictly laid down their own "discipline" rather than be with nature. As the military demands of a regular daily routine. Although compliance is difficult, very hard, because success of investors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)